• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how to know if u need letro or prami/caber ?

c/s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i currently on test p 600mg a week..i ran tren ace 100mg EOD for bout 5 weeks and been off for about 2 weeks now.. my nips been lil sensitive. (could be cuz i keep fuckin with them to make sure theres nothing there) but the other day i noticed a lil lump on my right nip. gotta kinda push hard to look for it. i dont know if its just fat or my glands but havent really noticed it before..u really gotta look for it to feel sumtin.. so i squeeze the shit out of it. n lil bit clear stuff came out of it. kinda like seep out..but not enough to get on ur finger..just could see the shine/glare from the light that sumtin was there..
i have aromasin and nolvadex n started takin that just in case..but idk if i should take letro or if i need prami/caber as well...or am i just beein bit paranoid.

i currently on test p 600mg a week..i ran tren ace 100mg EOD for bout 5 weeks and been off for about 2 weeks now.. my nips been lil sensitive. (could be cuz i keep fuckin with them to make sure theres nothing there) but the other day i noticed a lil lump on my right nip. gotta kinda push hard to look for it. i dont know if its just fat or my glands but havent really noticed it before..u really gotta look for it to feel sumtin.. so i squeeze the shit out of it. n lil bit clear stuff came out of it. kinda like seep out..but not enough to get on ur finger..just could see the shine/glare from the light that sumtin was there..
i have aromasin and nolvadex n started takin that just in case..but idk if i should take letro or if i need prami/caber as well...or am i just beein bit paranoid.

If your nipples are puffy or sore and if there is any discharge coming out of them when you squeeze them. If the discharge happens, you definitely need to get some. Always keep some on hand when running any 19nor in my opinion.

Caber If you can find it legit or Prami as a last resort......dont let the sides show their faces nip that shit before hand.

Ya last time I ran deca I used prami second week till finish. Wish I had caber instead.........Prami before bed shit made me tired.

once i told my doctor i thought i had gyno because i squeezed it stuff came out and his reply was "no shit somethings going to come out of your nipple if you squeeze it hard enough" then looked at me awkwardly. Nice guy tho.

once i told my doctor i thought i had gyno because i squeezed it stuff came out and his reply was "no shit somethings going to come out of your nipple if you squeeze it hard enough" then looked at me awkwardly. Nice guy tho.

LOL nothing like some good ole male lactation!..........JK, thats gross.

Well its only my right nipple that's lil sore but Ithinthink its cuz I'm always fuckin with it. Cuz i swear I feel sumtin there but not really. So I keep messin with to see if I really do feel sumtin or if I'm trippin. N when I squeeze it. I have to squeeze it really hard n only lil bit of clear shit. Comes out. But u have to look at it at a angle to see a lil shine. N it doesn't just come out the nipple. Also comes out from the areola.. my nips aren't puffy either.

Well its only my right nipple that's lil sore but Ithinthink its cuz I'm always fuckin with it. Cuz i swear I feel sumtin there but not really. So I keep messin with to see if I really do feel sumtin or if I'm trippin. N when I squeeze it. I have to squeeze it really hard n only lil bit of clear shit. Comes out. But u have to look at it at a angle to see a lil shine. N it doesn't just come out the nipple. Also comes out from the areola.. my nips aren't puffy either.

LOL you are a man! Shits not supposed to come out of your nips OR areola! I would start something soon and run it for about a week until you get it under control. Preferably caber. What anti estrogen are you using? This comes from progesterone and I really am not all that sure if increasing your anti e dosage will do much to prevent this. That will take a more seasoned 19 nor guy than myself.

As of now I just have aromasin n nolvadex. My boy and my girl had lumps under their nips n when u barely squeeze em. Milk will come out

IML Gear Cream!
As of now I just have aromasin n nolvadex. My boy and my girl had lumps under their nips n when u barely squeeze em. Milk will come out

I have done some research and this is what I have found. The SERM and AI that you have will NOT help you with progesterone. You need to get letro and caber as this is pretty highly recommended for all the cases that I have searched through tonight/morning. Letro will lower progesterone levels and Caber will lower prolactin levels. The general consensus is that .5mgs of Caber every third day will eliminate prolactin levels while on 19-nor compounds quite sufficiently and Letro at 1.25 mgs every other day. Everywhere I have looked this seems to be a pretty standard protocol for progesterone related gyno. Sorry for my ignorance on the subject but I hope this helps!

Rob

I have done some research and this is what I have found. The SERM and AI that you have will NOT help you with progesterone. You need to get letro and caber as this is pretty highly recommended for all the cases that I have searched through tonight/morning. Letro will lower progesterone levels and Caber will lower prolactin levels. The general consensus is that .5mgs of Caber every third day will eliminate prolactin levels while on 19-nor compounds quite sufficiently and Letro at 1.25 mgs every other day. Everywhere I have looked this seems to be a pretty standard protocol for progesterone related gyno. Sorry for my ignorance on the subject but I hope this helps!
Rob

so is it safe to take both at the same time? im gonna use prami instead of caber though..and will be using letro...my shit isnt really all that bad. but still i dont want it to get worse either..

Yes. You need to be aggressive with gyno to stop it in its tracks.

so is it safe to take both at the same time? im gonna use prami instead of caber though..and will be using letro...my shit isnt really all that bad. but still i dont want it to get worse either..

Yes! As McDouche stated, going after your gyno aggressively will end it sooner. You do not want to prolong the issue before it becomes harder to repair.

Back