• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sustanon/NPP Blend?

TrenTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’ve never brewed yet but I will be this year. I will obviously start with some very easy test e batches and get used to the process before I try anything too crazy.
But I already have this blend in mind that I want to make but not sure if it can be done. I was thinking Sustanon 150mg/ml and NPP 75mg/ml. Thoughts?

Definitely sounds like a great plan! I like it!

Max

I was more asking about whether it would work and what recipe might it hold in. And, if possible, could the doses be increased even more than that? I guess I should have been more precise instead of just saying “thoughts?” like some kind of jack ass.

I was more asking about whether it would work and what recipe might it hold in. And, if possible, could the doses be increased even more than that? I guess I should have been more precise instead of just saying “thoughts?” like some kind of jack ass.

Should hold w 2/20 ba/bb in gso. Especially with the mg/ml not being too high.

Max

Oh wow. I thought that blend might be a little more difficult than that. What about going up to Sus 200mg NPP 100mg?

Not sure on that one. Starting to get into the addition of other territory like eo, and other factors : percentages and such .But experimentation can lead to success and failures. Sometimes expensive ones! Lol

Max

Last edited:
Not sure on that one. Starting to get into the addition of other territory like eo, and other factors : percentages and such .But experimentation can lead to success and failures. Sometimes expensive ones! Lol

Max
Yea I’m sure I’m going to end up playing it safe but I’m just getting caught up in all the possibilities and getting excited about brewing. Also, I’m planning on grabbing some EO anyway just to have some in case I do feel froggy.

Yea I’m sure I’m going to end up playing it safe but I’m just getting caught up in all the possibilities and getting excited about brewing. Also, I’m planning on grabbing some EO anyway just to have some in case I do feel froggy.

I don’t mind EO but it’s best if you don’t have to use. When you get into high mg it is hard not to use EO/guiaicol. Sometimes lower mg is just best.

Max

Back