• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF fantasy football TD!!!

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I apologize, I was out of town for work and this arrived around a week ago or so while I was gone. Psl was off for the holidays so the ta time wasn’t too bad for international but it is here!! Everything looks great, I really like the boxes that you can put it in to make it look super official lol. I got just test e and test u. I’m on test e from another lab right now and I will be doing bloodwork on it soon and as soon as I do the blood draw for it I will switch to the psl test e and do bloods on that after a month or so. The test u I will be using for my cruise and I’m super excited to see how that works out for me and to run bloods on it too, I’m thinking once a week injections will be plenty, also was considering every 10th day but I’m not quite sure yet. But thanks again to Vision and PSL for making this happen, it looks great!!

Attachments

• BA3492C3-4CDF-4672-B55B-2BAAE021AAE6.jpeg
    BA3492C3-4CDF-4672-B55B-2BAAE021AAE6.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 40
Nice TD Tmart.. u ready for next seasons ASF FFL?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Nice TD Tmart.. u ready for next seasons ASF FFL?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I’m more then ready, I got my scouts out there already!! Lol

but tell me more about the test u Mick, every 7 or 10 days?? Heavier ester but 250mg a week a good dose?

Look at those steady Test levels courtesy of the Undecanoate. Handsome indeed.

On behalf of myself in the entire team you are very very very welcome my dude that is a nice Haul..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to the boys at PSL for making this happen.

And thank you for helping orchestrate this as well.. I don't follow fantasy football because I know nothing about it but I'm glad everyone had fun and that's all that matters..

- - - Updated - - -

Look at those steady Test levels courtesy of the Undecanoate. Handsome indeed.

That is nothing but stability in the utmost

Back