• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What’s up?

Coronavirus has shipping shut down pretty much, can't get packs out. You can maybe place an order, with an unknown ship date and hope for the best, that's what I did.

Coronavirus has shipping shut down pretty much, can't get packs out. You can maybe place an order, with an unknown ship date and hope for the best, that's what I did.
I guess I should follow the corona virus story on the news then so I’ll have a better idea. Thanks REHH

Things are looking a little better. I have a couple orders in myself.

So a soft reopening is in process, doesn't want to be overwhelmed with orders yet.

Last edited:
Sounds great! I don’t mind waiting a few extra weeks for an order to be shipped out especially right now considering everything China is going through. The shipping part is really out of they’re control right now. But we appreciate them doing what they can.

Sounds great! I don’t mind waiting a few extra weeks for an order to be shipped out especially right now considering everything China is going through. The shipping part is really out of they’re control right now. But we appreciate them doing what they can.

Everything going good so far

Back