• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

taking advice.

rodeo113

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Want to run sus250, tren a , and tne any ideas..

Want to run sus250, tren a , and tne any ideas..

You should probably give a little bit more background info first. Like, cycle experience, stats and whatnot. I'm assuming this isn't your first though...

The next question would be, what are you looking to gain from this cycle? That makes a difference too.

Tren: nuff 'ced... Sustenon is good because it keeps the receptors popping and clicking, but not all Sustenons are created equal.

TNE for pre and post workout ???

No not first go round ..pinned a lot of tren a/finaplex H home brew. Real strong stuff..38 pounds of straight muscle. And tren was the only thing I was on..lol yeah way back when I was new..loved that shit. But no more fina. I work in a tire plant, really hot. 130 plus temps, so lost lot of my weight, still bout 190 at 5'10, cut up..trying to put a solid 20 on now..yeah tne pre workout. Bout hour before. Did it before liked it . Tren a eod, sus250 E3D . Never no sides from tren a... I think 500mg of sus a week should be good. 300 mg tren a for first two weeks, then I go two 450mg , last two pins I cut back to 300mg.

8 weeks.. not sure if I should run sus250 for a few weeks, then pick tren up or start both right away.

8 weeks.. not sure if I should run sus250 for a few weeks, then pick tren up or start both right away.

8 weeks? Hell start em both. 500 EW of sus should be rockin. Though, if you are trying to put on 20lbs, I may even finish it off at 750. It just depends on how you respond though. Just listen to your body, and make sure your AI is dialed in. I think you've got the right idea with the Tren A too. I love tren, so if it were me I would cruise out at 450 for the last 2-3 weeks.

There's nothing like TNE pre workout either!

Back