• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TNE gauge

texaswhar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it fine to inject TNE with a 23g 1.5in? Its what I use for my test so it's what I have on hand. On a side note anyone who had used Test-E what was the duration you used before you noticed anything?

Never did TNE it's on my list. But a 23g would be fine. I would use a slin pin.

Test e takes a good 4 weeks to start for me. Some people seem to respond faster.

It's fine to inject TNE with whatever you have on hand. I use a 23G 1 inch for everything, but that is just my personal preference. I always notice a little discomfort and pressure while injecting TNE, but it doesn't last, and for a compound that many say has significant PIP, the specific TNE I have used has almost none.

In terms of Test E "kicking in", In reality, the Test begins being absorbed and begins acting on the body as soon as the oil hits the muscle. But, as Deja Vu said, people vary in terms of when they begin noticing the overt effects (strength/libido increase, overall muscle gains beginning) of Test E. For me, it is usually around week 4. I have never front-loaded Test E, but many use this as a method to realize the effects more quickly. Dath posted a great reference on this, check it out http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/847-Frontloading

TNE will run through almost any pin.

5 weeks on E before I see the effects in the gym. Maybe 2 weeks in the bedroom.

Sweet thanks for the helps guys. TNE should be in Monday I'll let ya know how it goes prob try a glute. Test E I was curious just because this is my first cycle im at end of week 3.

Sweet thanks for the helps guys. TNE should be in Monday I'll let ya know how it goes prob try a glute. Test E I was curious just because this is my first cycle im at end of week 3.

You running the TNE pre wokout?

IML Gear Cream!
yea bro that's the plan Monday (leg day) and tues (chest/tri) I don't use a preworkout anyway so figured give this a shot

Excellent bro keep us posted how you enjoy it :)
only used test suspension before myself. Drop that stuff 1.5 USB hours preworkout and enjoy !

First day went great added 4 reps on squats and other exercises same reps but a better form and strength. 2nd day I fucked up and didn't inject deep enough so wasted it...and had a huge lump haha sucked

First day went great added 4 reps on squats and other exercises same reps but a better form and strength. 2nd day I fucked up and didn't inject deep enough so wasted it...and had a huge lump haha sucked

First day -good to hear !! How many Mgs bro?
2nd day ouch :(

Ranman- sorry bro, - was a slight joke homie.......

First day -good to hear !! How many Mgs bro?
2nd day ouch :(

Ranman- sorry bro, - was a slight joke homie.......

100mg was more pissed then pain haha just a lil sting the lump was gone next morning.

For those that use slin pins... 29g 1/2 inch? For quads?

Yup. Lately I have been using a 1cc 29g half inch fixed tip. I never inject quads because of PIP issues, but this size pin works like a charm on my tris and delts. Quads have very little sub q fat, so this size pin should be fine there as well. Also, I have to make sure I push the pin in and hold with slight pressure while injecting to make sure I am deep enough in the muscle.

Back