PDA

View Full Version : MELANOTAN 2 ( MT-2 ) 10mg $25.99 at RECON PEPTIDES

WesleyInman
02-12-2020, 06:11 AM
Please use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off high grade MT2 at Recon Peptides!!!

https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/melanotan-2-mt-2/

https://www.reconpeptides.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.png

9TMARE
02-12-2020, 08:49 AM
Please use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off high grade MT2 at Recon Peptides!!!

https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/melanotan-2-mt-2/

https://www.reconpeptides.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.png

What would be your recommendation on starting dose? I have read about people getting sick but I take it thatís from over doing it and not waiting out their next pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
02-12-2020, 09:17 AM
What would be your recommendation on starting dose? I have read about people getting sick but I take it thatís from over doing it and not waiting out their next pin

A very common set of side effects is red face, flushing in the face and neck, nausea, low grade fever and spontaneous erections.

These dont happen to everyone but to many people. They do fade as you get used to it, but it is suggested by me for night time administration because it resolves alot of these issues easier imo if you do it before bed for instance.

I have a protocol that is very different then others. I have seen 100-300mcgs EOD or more often E3D is all you really need, with tanning 2-3x per week for 5mins to make you even that much darker, but the tanning is not required The lower the dose, the less risk of initial sides too.

The other thing is, that alot of people don't mention. If you are very light skinned and you go too high with MT2, it can actually give you dozens or hundreds of what people call "moles" or brown spots, like freckles all over the skin LOL. It has happened many times and people freak out but they do fade away within a few days so long as you discontinue use. Then you have to start over at a very low dosage if this happens.

So yeah man, maybe people can start at say the 200mcgs mark and go from there, dial it in up or down.

I have heard guys doing 1,000mcgs at once, and that is simply foolish and a waste.

9TMARE
02-12-2020, 10:00 AM
A very common set of side effects is red face, flushing in the face and neck, nausea, low grade fever and spontaneous erections.

These dont happen to everyone but to many people. They do fade as you get used to it, but it is suggested by me for night time administration because it resolves alot of these issues easier imo if you do it before bed for instance.

I have a protocol that is very different then others. I have seen 100-300mcgs EOD or more often E3D is all you really need, with tanning 2-3x per week for 5mins to make you even that much darker, but the tanning is not required The lower the dose, the less risk of initial sides too.

The other thing is, that alot of people don't mention. If you are very light skinned and you go too high with MT2, it can actually give you dozens or hundreds of what people call "moles" or brown spots, like freckles all over the skin LOL. It has happened many times and people freak out but they do fade away within a few days so long as you discontinue use. Then you have to start over at a very low dosage if this happens.

So yeah man, maybe people can start at say the 200mcgs mark and go from there, dial it in up or down.

I have heard guys doing 1,000mcgs at once, and that is simply foolish and a waste.

Wow thatís crazy with the freckles lol. This is solid info and I like the before bed idea to keep the sides minimized.
I will see if I can grab 2 of these to test out.
And would you load up a CC of BAC water?

WesleyInman
02-13-2020, 05:47 AM
Wow thatís crazy with the freckles lol. This is solid info and I like the before bed idea to keep the sides minimized.
I will see if I can grab 2 of these to test out.
And would you load up a CC of BAC water?

Not sure if you mean front load in the pin or mix in the vial?

IF you mean mean mix in the vial, sure you can do 1 cc of BAC water (they sell that too for $4) but yeah then you would have 200mcgs of MT2 per every 10mark on the slin pin, if this makes sense.

9TMARE
02-14-2020, 11:40 AM
Not sure if you mean front load in the pin or mix in the vial?

IF you mean mean mix in the vial, sure you can do 1 cc of BAC water (they sell that too for $4) but yeah then you would have 200mcgs of MT2 per every 10mark on the slin pin, if this makes sense.

The mix in the vial! That makes perfect sense Wes! Thank you for your help and order placed [emoji1360]