• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Nuts...

Dukey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My left nut is huge, my right nut is really small. This ever happen to anybody before? This is a first for me and I'm pretty fucked up over it. Everywhere I go I'm constantly touching them to see if anything is changing. Lol.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Who is Sponsoring this log? ;)
I didn't know where else to post this. Lol. I figured here most of you would see it, the pit I would not have been taken seriously. But this is a serious question bro. I'm not sure what to think about this.

It's my balls not my forearms. Lol. I figured that trick a long time ago anyway.

If this is serious than I will tap out , no clue on how to help with that see a dr

Could be Testicular torsion. If it is in fact that then it's an emergency. I thought my son had it once and the doctor said you only have a certain amount of time before the testicle dies and you lose it. Get an ultrasound to rule that out.

Very Very common in suppressed men.

And non suppressed. Besides the above mentioned, it could be what is called a vericocele, which is when the blood can pool, in veins and vessels going to one testicle. It can cause lower blood flow to that testicle. The solution is a simple surgery which basically cauterizes these veins/vessels and closes blood flow through them.

Ohhhh shit. Thank you fellas. I appreciate your input.

IML Gear Cream!
Yep...see a urologist. You may have twist/blockage on the one nut. It's not uncommon.
Yup, happened to me like 30 years ago. You can opt for surgery or do nothing.

I noticed HCG helps a bit but not completely.

I will add that *one* guy I knew managed to get his cleared up with just meds. Doc gave him some of the same stuff they give for VD and it relieved the blockage. He tested negative for any STD's. At least, that was his story... :hmm:

Back