• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

12 weeks in

GKelly84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
after 12 weeks in on 500 Test e a week I initially gained nearly 20lbs I went from 204 to 222lbs over the last month I have went down to 212lbs I attribute this to fat loss as ive been on a high protein diet and was slightly over 20% bodyfat in the beginning I have gained over 1 inch in my arms I was shy of 17" at start im now just shy of 18" I have added 2" in my chest and shoulders and lost 2" around my waist my forearms are 14" and vascular and my muscles are definitely much much more defined. Im gonna run it out to 14 weeks then start PCT at 16 because i see no point in wasting 2 weeks of supplements. overall Im very pleased with my results and already anxious to start my second run in 3 or 4 months. ill post before and after pics after i complete

Thanks for the info. Good solid run at a perfect moderate dose....well done.

What's your age?

after 12 weeks in on 500 Test e a week I initially gained nearly 20lbs I went from 204 to 222lbs over the last month I have went down to 212lbs I attribute this to fat loss as ive been on a high protein diet and was slightly over 20% bodyfat in the beginning I have gained over 1 inch in my arms I was shy of 17" at start im now just shy of 18" I have added 2" in my chest and shoulders and lost 2" around my waist my forearms are 14" and vascular and my muscles are definitely much much more defined. Im gonna run it out to 14 weeks then start PCT at 16 because i see no point in wasting 2 weeks of supplements. overall Im very pleased with my results and already anxious to start my second run in 3 or 4 months. ill post before and after pics after i complete

35 years old I kinda let myself go over the past 8 or 10 years I used to maintain around 185lbs at 15% body fat. then got up to 205 of out of shape so when I saw how much weight i was packing on in the first 8 weeks of cycle i went into more of a cutting diet and honestly feel like im in better shape and look almost as good as I did at 25. my goal is to stay around 200- 205 and maintain below 20% body fat. feels good for people to say things like "dam boy how you get that dam big look like an ox" instead of walking around with a beer gut.

Keep pushing. How about some pics highlighting your progress?

35 years old I kinda let myself go over the past 8 or 10 years I used to maintain around 185lbs at 15% body fat. then got up to 205 of out of shape so when I saw how much weight i was packing on in the first 8 weeks of cycle i went into more of a cutting diet and honestly feel like im in better shape and look almost as good as I did at 25. my goal is to stay around 200- 205 and maintain below 20% body fat. feels good for people to say things like "dam boy how you get that dam big look like an ox" instead of walking around with a beer gut.

I ran it out 14 weeks ive been off 2 weeks started PCT today my body weight this morning fresh out the bed was 206lbs So i have definitely burned alot of fat since i have added 40%-50% increase in weight in Bench, Squat and DL. I am also back in a 36" waist pant and need a belt before I was a tight 38" I changed my diet the last 4 or 5 weeks to try and lose some weight after getting up to 222lbs mid cycle. two weeks off my max numbers are Bench=295lbs DL= 475lbs Squat=315 (I used to skip legs alot when I was younger now im having to make up for it) anyway here are before and afters all but one pic is after they are a little jumbled but the before is me just standing up straight in bathroom mirror not flexing the rest are at the last week of cycle and a few i took this morning fresh out the bed without a pump.

Solid progress brother you look a lot thicker and your chest has definitely gotten a lot better! Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your progress with us! I love seeing shit like this

How old are you? Too young for some trt cruise?

How old are you? Too young for some trt cruise?

im 35 I would cruise if i didnt hate needles so much lol after 3- 4 months I get so sick of it I count the days and look forward to my last pin. its kind of a bitter sweet goodbye because i love the results but hate the routine.

Get yourself some slin pins and inject sub-q....no need to PCT unless you want too. 250mg per week broke into 2 pins...life is good.

im 35 I would cruise if i didnt hate needles so much lol after 3- 4 months I get so sick of it I count the days and look forward to my last pin. its kind of a bitter sweet goodbye because i love the results but hate the routine.

IML Gear Cream!
Get yourself some slin pins and inject sub-q....no need to PCT unless you want too. 250mg per week broke into 2 pins...life is good.

were would you inject and how would mct oil flow thru such a small gauge? i might consider that. I do have good insurance i might swing by the doc while my T is crashed and see about replacement therapy then just blast with GC

belly fat bro......its so easy...you will love it.....it would flow just fine.

were would you inject and how would mct oil flow thru such a small gauge? i might consider that. I do have good insurance i might swing by the doc while my T is crashed and see about replacement therapy then just blast with GC

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Back