PDA

View Full Version : International shop re-opened

delt123
02-11-2020, 04:30 AM
As per title! :D

domestic stock will be re-stocked too, at the same prices as before.

We might go (semi)-private for a while too, I will stick around here either way.

email: Hupharma@protonmail.com to order.

have a great day guys!

TrenTrain
02-11-2020, 01:42 PM
What does this semi-private stuff mean exactly? I had a sponsor on here “go private” before and they basically disappeared and you just had to buy stuff from them and trust it still with no community to hold them accountable. So I never bought from them again. I chose a source that was still held accountable.

So what does semi - private mean?

Mlb35878
02-11-2020, 03:08 PM
I’m also a little confused. So, You will stick around but won’t be affiliated with source?

REHH
02-11-2020, 03:28 PM
So might stop being a sponsor here?

TrenTrain
02-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Maybe they’re gonna just stop being a sponsor on this forum but remain on another. I know they are on at least one other. And they probably don’t want to say that here.

Hopefully that’s the case really because the other source went fully private so I had to bail on them. There has to be accountability.

delt123
02-11-2020, 10:57 PM
What does this semi-private stuff mean exactly? I had a sponsor on here “go private” before and they basically disappeared and you just had to buy stuff from them and trust it still with no community to hold them accountable. So I never bought from them again. I chose a source that was still held accountable.

So what does semi - private mean?
I was indeed very vague. We are going to be sponsors on rather smaller boards, or at least ‘less traffic’ boards. I will still be here so you can still contact me. I’m not sure if we will continue to sponsor here. We stopped sponsoring on ProMuscle for now too.

I’m also a little confused. So, You will stick around but won’t be affiliated with source?
more like if this thread should disappear, you can still contact me here through pm. Usually the sponsor thread disappears without the chance to say goodbye lol.

So might stop being a sponsor here?
Im not sure but I received a list of boards that we will still be on and asf wasn’t on it unfortunately, I like it here.

Maybe they’re gonna just stop being a sponsor on this forum but remain on another. I know they are on at least one other. And they probably don’t want to say that here.

Hopefully that’s the case really because the other source went fully private so I had to bail on them. There has to be accountability.
Agreed! And you’re right, we are still going to be on other boards.

Mlb35878
02-12-2020, 05:39 PM
Good to know you guys are still gonna be around on other boards. I like this source a lot. Thanks brother!

tp4266
02-15-2020, 01:27 PM
I sent an email but never received a response. Also tried pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delt123
02-16-2020, 03:51 AM
I sent an email but never received a response. Also tried pm.

Pm me your email adress brother!

tp4266
02-16-2020, 10:26 AM
Thank but he finally replied.

delt123
02-17-2020, 12:16 AM
Thank but he finally replied.

Ah that’s great too!

anabol_lecter
02-20-2020, 01:52 AM
Hi,

@delt123
I left an e-mail, would be gratfeful for answer :-)

Best regards and take care.

muscle_4you
02-28-2020, 12:53 AM
Hope hupharma stays Here!!

NTR
MUSCLE_4YOU