PDA

View Full Version : Just received my order.

ALouis84
02-10-2020, 10:37 AM
The Deca seems perfect but the 2 Tren Eís has crystals inside the vial? Does this mean it crashed and whatís the best way to dissolve them?

I was thinking of just heating hot water in the microwave up and placing the vial inside the bowl each time before I pin it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek9
02-10-2020, 01:26 PM
Yeah give that a try, it should go back in solution .

https://leavingweakness.com/crashed-gear/

Private msg us or email us for any other questions

ALouis84
02-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Yeah give that a try, it should go back in solution .

https://leavingweakness.com/crashed-gear/

Private msg us or email us for any other questions

Thanks. I think I read this article. I was going to do something similar and before I use it twice a week I was going to microwave a bowl of water and then place the vial inside it to uncrystallize it.

I will be placing another order as well in a couple weeks. I have more products coming on Friday so Iíll make a new order with you guys soon.

Ranger15
02-10-2020, 06:47 PM
Put whole vial in oven at 220 f donít wait for it to preheat just put in there from beginning 20 minutes and it will be perfect

ALouis84
02-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Put whole vial in oven at 220 f donít wait for it to preheat just put in there from beginning 20 minutes and it will be perfect

Iíll check this solution out as well, thanks.

Also, I would need to do it weekly before injecting correct? I know Hupharma uses 5% more raws in there products

delt123
02-11-2020, 12:32 AM

Also, I would need to do it weekly before injecting correct? I know Hupharma uses 5% more raws in there products

if itís crashing each time than yes you will have to do it before each injection. If mine is crashed, I hold it under some hot, running water and it dissolves fast.

ALouis84
02-11-2020, 10:19 AM
if itís crashing each time than yes you will have to do it before each injection. If mine is crashed, I hold it under some hot, running water and it dissolves fast.

Yeah thatís exactly what I will do. Does that make it less potent the more I do that?

delt123
02-11-2020, 11:09 AM
Yeah thatís exactly what I will do. Does that make it less potent the more I do that?

No it will stay equally as potent. Just make sure everything is dissolved before drawing ofcourse.

ALouis84
02-11-2020, 12:48 PM
No it will stay equally as potent. Just make sure everything is dissolved before drawing ofcourse.

Will do. Thank you. Also, If I want to place an order for just Orals, only like $400 worth, would they allow that since itís no oils?

delt123
02-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Will do. Thank you. Also, If I want to place an order for just Orals, only like $400 worth, would they allow that since itís no oils?

Of course thatís possible man! Maybe you can look into capping them yourself? I think it will save you some cash.

ALouis84
02-11-2020, 02:25 PM
Of course thatís possible man! Maybe you can look into capping them yourself? I think it will save you some cash.

I know it will save some cash but I really like the oilís premade. The Proviron and Winstrol comes in 100 capsule quantity?

delt123
02-11-2020, 11:07 PM
I know it will save some cash but I really like the oilís premade. The Proviron and Winstrol comes in 100 capsule quantity?

yes per 100. Orals are a lot easier to make/cap than oils but canít deny the sexiness of a hard pressed pill :D

ALouis84
02-11-2020, 11:12 PM
yes per 100. Orals are a lot easier to make/cap than oils but canít deny the sexiness of a hard pressed pill :D

Yeah I never used orals before the Arimidex.

ALouis84
02-11-2020, 11:30 PM

I have a question. Can I stack Winstrol with Deca or Tren for the last 6-8 weeks of a cycle?

delt123
02-11-2020, 11:38 PM
I have a question. Can I stack Winstrol with Deca or Tren for the last 6-8 weeks of a cycle?

of course man. You can stack everything you want basically. But winstrol goes well with tren. A bit untraditional in a deca cycle but not unheard of. They used to use it test/deca/Winny as a pre contest stack.

ALouis84
02-11-2020, 11:39 PM
of course man. You can stack everything you want basically. But winstrol goes well with tren. A bit untraditional in a deca cycle but not unheard of. They used to use it test/deca/Winny as a pre contest stack.

Ok good. Iíll definitely use it with my next cycle with Test/Tren/Winstrol.

The Winstrol I add last 8 weeks?

delt123
02-12-2020, 11:55 AM
Ok good. Iíll definitely use it with my next cycle with Test/Tren/Winstrol.

The Winstrol I add last 8 weeks?

Iíd last 6weeks. Itís pretty rough on your lipids.

ALouis84
02-12-2020, 12:58 PM
Iíd last 6weeks. Itís pretty rough on your lipids.

Yeah and I heard Deca is pretty rough on lipids as well. 6 weeks it is then bud

almightyalpha
02-25-2020, 05:46 AM
Yeah and I heard Deca is pretty rough on lipids as well. 6 weeks it is then bud

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkKinda weird you and all the other people posting about Touchdowns and recent orders literally have profiles made a day or two before posting. There are about 4-5 of them. I've heard hi always has issues from other real people. That's why I've never pulled the trigger on them. Just a warning for everyone. Don't be naive.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ALouis84
02-25-2020, 09:59 AM
Kinda weird you and all the other people posting about Touchdowns and recent orders literally have profiles made a day or two before posting. There are about 4-5 of them. I've heard hi always has issues from other real people. That's why I've never pulled the trigger on them. Just a warning for everyone. Don't be naive.

My account is legit, first of all. I am just new to this forum. Iíve had Tapatalk VIP for over a year. All I said was Deca destroys lipids. That is a very true statement.

CRC1276
02-25-2020, 07:09 PM
Kinda weird you and all the other people posting about Touchdowns and recent orders literally have profiles made a day or two before posting. There are about 4-5 of them. I've heard hi always has issues from other real people. That's why I've never pulled the trigger on them. Just a warning for everyone. Don't be naive.

I canít speak for anyone else in this thread but I know from my own experience and a lot of other guys that have been around for a long time that hupharma is good to go. I donít post touchdowns pics cause itís not my style so you wonít see any of those from me. But like I said in my experience and a bunch of others there are no negative experiences.

Jswole220
02-25-2020, 10:28 PM

If you have to heat it weekly because itís crashed then you need to contact HU and have it replaced. Theirs nothing wrong with crashed gear but if it keeps crashing obviously it wasnít brewed correctly. Not sure why delt didnít tell you this or offer it but just thought Iíd chime in since you seem rather inexperienced with the questions your asking.

delt123
02-28-2020, 02:47 AM

no everyone likes posting their raw orders. Not saying we donít have issues from time to time but to say that there are always problems is a overstatement.

My account is legit, first of all. I am just new to this forum. Iíve had Tapatalk VIP for over a year. All I said was Deca destroys lipids. That is a very true statement.

I canít speak for anyone else in this thread but I know from my own experience and a lot of other guys that have been around for a long time that hupharma is good to go. I donít post touchdowns pics cause itís not my style so you wonít see any of those from me. But like I said in my experience and a bunch of others there are no negative experiences.

thanks guys!!

If you have to heat it weekly because itís crashed then you need to contact HU and have it replaced. Theirs nothing wrong with crashed gear but if it keeps crashing obviously it wasnít brewed correctly. Not sure why delt didnít tell you this or offer it but just thought Iíd chime in since you seem rather inexperienced with the questions your asking.
Could be due to the temperature it is stored in. Couple of vials of mine always crash during the winter (I like to sleep with my window open) while it is perfectly dissolved during spring/summer without touching the vials. But he could pm me indeed if this keeps happening.

Lathe Crasher
02-28-2020, 03:36 AM
Your gear crashes because you sleep with the window open?

delt123
02-28-2020, 04:22 AM
Your gear crashes because you sleep with the window open?
in the winter, when itís freezing outside, yes.