PDA

View Full Version : I just ordered for the FIRST TIME.

ALouis84
02-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Last Tuesday, January 28th I ordered 5 Deca 300, & 2 Tren Enan. This was my first order with this lab. I purchased it through GoRoids. I just got an update on my account that itís been shipped. I heard mixed reviews about this lab but Iím hoping my gear is great!. If all is good I will order a lot more in the future. I would like to try there Sustanon and Anavar in my next order. I do a simple cycle with 700mg Test and 300ng of Deca. I also run .25 Adex 3x a week and I also run HCG twice a week @ 350 iu. The HCG I get from my Urologist and he is affiliated with Empower Pharmacy. I pay $60 for 6000iu. The bottle lasts me 8 weeks. That def helps a lot to keep my a decent size. I also get some test from him for TRT. The testosterone Iím always running and never come off of it. Iíll cruise at 200 a week once in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REHH
02-07-2020, 04:40 PM
Welcome to asf. Thanks for info. Let us know how it goes.
I had to edit your post due to shipping details. Read the rules linked at the bottom of my post.

Also you should do an introduction in the new member section.

Rehh

ALouis84
02-07-2020, 05:20 PM
I apologize for writing the location of the package. It took over a week to send out but that was because of the CNY in assuming.

I hope they had the Deca and Tren E in stock. Do you think they did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REHH
02-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Probably in stock, something that you'd have to ask them in email.