• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Email issue

LordSwoledemort

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else having issues with z email? Probably just me but for some reason emails are being returned with a 550 error. Never had this issue before just randomly started occurring.

So yahoo seems to be having a lot of problems lately when it comes to making orders at UncleZ.ru. We highly, highly recommended getting a secure email especially when ordering gear. Come on guys let’s not take short cuts when it comes to this. We highly recommend signing up with https://tutanota.com its free and secure.

For whatever reason their email is picking up mine as spam I’m gonna have to wait 48 hours for the tutanota to verify it’s all good

Yeah it’s funny just randomly decided to go through after the 6th try.. weird. Anyway I’ll give tutanota a go for the future thanks bro.

Back