• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anxiety sponsors

stang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you guys know of another sponsor we have aside from world pharma that provides products to help with anxiety. I am needing something to help with the sides of tren. World pharma site is giving a lot of issues, have not received any response to customer service inquires in ever, and its been a month.

Have any of you dealt with them before, or know someone else who can assist with this? Appreciate any assistance

Do you guys know of another sponsor we have aside from world pharma that provides products to help with anxiety. I am needing something to help with the sides of tren. World pharma site is giving a lot of issues, have not received any response to customer service inquires in ever, and its been a month.

Have any of you dealt with them before, or know someone else who can assist with this? Appreciate any assistance

Go to a Behavorial Health Center, see a doc and get a script. I have anxiety so I don't have to fake the symptoms but the symptoms are easy enough to fake if you just read up on them. I get 90mgs of Xanax a month for practically nothing. I need it every time I get out of the gym to come down off of pre-workouts. Also, work is a bitch and stresses me out.

try toavoid hard meds for that.

wish you the best! i deal with this myself

I agree with this. Benzo's are NOT an easy addiction to kick if you become addicted. I have panic attacks so I know how crippling anxiety can be but IMO do whatever you can to avoid these drugs before taking them. Maybe look into Vistaril? If I remember right it is an anti-histamine that works well for anxiety and also sleep

Im glad someone posted this ive been searching hard last 2 weeks... I quit drinking for 7 weeks now and the urge and anxiety is killing me plus I carpool now with a complete nut ass driver and he freaks me out badly to the point where I start acting werid....

I mite just go with wp but isnt about his T\A i need em with in the next 10 days...

WP Micro Labs Xanax is good to go. I would just PM him directly.

pill will just cover up and not fix

100% right. Taking Xanax (or benzos in general) is a reactive approach to a problem that already exists and will simply dull the pain. The trick to try find a away to be proactive and prevent the anxiety from developing in the first place. It's a tough process though, especially if you've been through some really rough things in life.

Hey Bro, I do believe WP is running a special on his Xanax right now. It's something like buy 5 get 3 free or something close tot that. PM him, but keep in mind that English is his second language. Good luck!

Like everyone else has been saying......this is one hell of a deal. Street prices are rediculus. This is the cheapest ive seen so far.

try toavoid hard meds for that.
look into kava kava and look at this: http://www.selftherapy.org/stop-anxiety-panic-attacks.php

pill will just cover up and not fix

wish you the best! i deal with this myself

Blegs has a great point here. If you aren't ready to make that commitment to benzodiazepines, try a combination (and large doses) of kava kava extract, valerian root, l-theanine and melatonin. This herbal cocktail worked well for about a year for me. All can be bought at any gnc/vitamin shoppe etc.

Both of these above post by Blergs and GSracer are excellent advise . This is why I love this place and have so much respect for the guys here ... Some very intelligent people here

Back