• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Injectible L carnitine

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have had a long history of fat accumulation at worst places even when I am lean. I get my abs popping out at one point but still this shit wont go away till im 2 weeks out from show and the moment i relax a little. Boom its back.

My lower chest and flanks are always fucking jiggling and I hate that. I see guys with higher body fat but still flat chest and no flanks.

So i discussed this with my coach. He suggested injectible L carnitine in the effected area.
Anyone has had any luck with it ?

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

I have had a long history of fat accumulation at worst places even when I am lean. I get my abs popping out at one point but still this shit wont go away till im 2 weeks out from show and the moment i relax a little. Boom its back.

My lower chest and flanks are always fucking jiggling and I hate that. I see guys with higher body fat but still flat chest and no flanks.

So i discussed this with my coach. He suggested injectible L carnitine in the effected area.
Anyone has had any luck with it ?

I'm exactly the same.

It can help with fat loss but, there's nothing that works locally imo.

Helios is said to do it but, I haven't seen it personally.

In the end, you and I are just unlucky with how we hold fat. Only solution, gain more muscle so the fat to muscle ratio is less.

I'm exactly the same.

It can help with fat loss but, there's nothing that works locally imo.

Helios is said to do it but, I haven't seen it personally.

In the end, you and I are just unlucky with how we hold fat. Only solution, gain more muscle so the fat to muscle ratio is less.
Its very frustrating to look like crap even at 12%. Lol i guess liposuction is the only way then

Its very frustrating to look like crap even at 12%. Lol i guess liposuction is the only way then

Yeah probably the best option unfortunately,

Yeah probably the best option unfortunately,
Have you heard of cryotherapy. Where they freeze fat and it withers away over 6 months

Back