• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newby

CP0688

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry if this is posted twice. Not sure what happened with the first one I posted.
New to the forum. 31 years old. Been experimenting for the last couple years and have done a few cycles. I’m here to learn more about how this stuff works and how to do it safely and most effectively.
I’m currently on cycle and have bloodwork results and plan to pct within the next week or two. If anyone would be willing to help out it would be greatly appreciated. I always like getting a 2nd, 3rd, 4th.....etc opinion.
Otherwise I just plan to research this site and try and find out some new info.
Thanks

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf bro. You’ll find there’s a ton of info in the sub forums but I’d be glad to help you out with any questions you might have. You can shoot me a pm once you hit 10 posts.

Welcome. You got any questions or need any help feel free to PM. I’ve been doing this a long time and will help however I can

Welcome to the forum!

I have another thread up as well. I think that my original had to be approved by a moderator and didn’t post till later. But I posted some stuff in the other thread. I’ll copy and paste here as well

Started on November 15
I also did not get bloodwork done before this cycle. It was a spur of the moment decision to start and I probably should have thought things through a little better. But here we are
Test Prop 100mg EOD
For about the first month, I was taking pramipexole twice a week. My buddy thought I was on tren when I asked for an AI so he recommended that. I usually trust this person with everything but quickly found out to do more research before trusting someone. At the end of that month. Things were not well so I god some bloods.
Test > 1500
Luteinizing Hormone < 0.3
FSH < 0.3
Estrogen 78.7

After the blood test I took aromasin (25mg for two days, then 12.5mg for the next 6) and also started adex .5 EOD, as well as 250 HCG twice a week

I have not gotten more bloodwork done since the last test but feel a lot better. I have about a week and a half of prop left and am trying to decide whether to PCT or cruise.

I would like to cruise due to the fact that I didn’t a lot of drugs when I was younger and probably do have low T, but I want to have kids and fear that it won’t happen if I don’t cycle off.

I’ll take any advice or pointers. If you need anything else that I forgot to mention please let me know.

Thanks everyone

Back