• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom! The pros. The cons. The Discussion.

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whatsssup! Most of us are using kratom and most of us use it on a regular basis. Let’s talk pros and cons and how to get the most from using kratom and mitigate the sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll let u know. First time I tried, I got nauseated. Guess it is trial and error. Go low at first. Look forward to trying White.

Max

I personally use kratom for the high... like many of you I dont drink very often and I don’t use any recreational drugs other than AAS....

My point is I’m very cautious and in tune with every aspect of my health and body yet I still love a good high so kratom is my drug of choice :)

PROS: I love the euphoria and the brisk feeling of energy I get for the old forest white Hulu first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

CONS: dehydration dehydration dehydration... coupled with AAS usage can potentially cause extreme health concerns, it sucks but it’s very real and just replacing the water doesn’t cut it, imo.
I use various methods to rehydrate from Gatorade to pedi lyte. Most Recently I’ve tried the “banana bag” on Wes Inmans recommendation which is fine but it’s expensive asf,.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know I've mentioned it a couple of times, but I get zero "woohoo" from kratom. I've played with dosing quite a bit trying to find the elusive "euphoria" people talk about, but nada. The very most I get is when I microdose yellow or white through the day and by the time 3pm rolls around, I have a "let's get shit done" mentality. Don't get me wrong, white/yellow with my morning coffee is now my go to and provides a definite focus and mental clarity. But it's no party. And kratom definitely helped me kick booze to the curb. In two months, there was only one time I really felt the urge to drink.

As far as sides, I have experienced the headache/nausea and have found that microdosing keeps me from getting that. I'm talking 1g mixed in with whatever I'm drinking. As soon as I start to get any slight hint of a headache, I back off and drink a glass of water, and it's gone. Since it's often described as "eye wobble" I half wonder if meclizine would head off the headache/nausea. Not that I would recommend doing that so a person could abuse kratom, but just for the "oops, I took too much and feel like shit now."

The other biggest side is see is constipation. Taking fiber with kratom, problem solved.

Grapefruit juice and an empty stomach definitely improves kratom's effects. Thanks to OD for that hint.

There's a lot more I'm leaving out, but will leave others a chance to chime in.

I like Kratom.
7-10g am
Good till 3pm
Plenty of energy focus and clarity are great.
The shit helped me off 5 year synthetic opiod binge.
All I can see wrong with it is like maybe dependence this is a cost benefit analysis of course so I think the benefits are well out of spectrum compared to the cost.

Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk

Euphoria happened w maeng da+ 1/2 of a BANG drink when I tried pwo. Kinda just a “feel good” talkative feeling.

Max

Took 7.5g of white this morning. Love the extra energy. Finally found a local source that doesn't sell complete shit.

Cons: it makes me constipated if I keep take it back to back. Not sure if it's dehydration (don't think it is) or just typical sides from a pain killer.

One thing I have noticed is that I get a good bit of euphoria on the first dose but if I dose again later in the day, it seems to be much more muted.

Took two scoops yellow bali with some coffee... it's approx 5_6 grams and I'm feeling good euphoria comes and goes. More of a focus than anything. I find taking a digestive enzyme and aprobiotic throughout the day also prevents constipation. Also being consistent on the timing of your dose helps.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Rotate strains - try to not go over 12 grams per day - take tolerance breaks ( short or long) and if you catch yourself using too much TAPER .
Keep your diet in check and drink plaenty of water .~ OD

Back