• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT Bloodwork Question

JasonK94Z

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m going to start paying closer attention to my TRT. The past couple of years I’ve just been following what my doctor ordered for injections since I left him. I’m going to split his recommendation to doing injections twice a week though to help level things out though starting next week.

At 100 mg of test cyp on Sunday and Wednesday, what day should I have blood drawn?

I’ll be able to get this done in a few weeks and I’ll post my results

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to take it on trough. So Wednesday morning since the labs aren't open on Sundays.

My schedule is Mon/Thurs so I take tests on Monday or Thursday mornings.

You want to take it on trough. So Wednesday morning since the labs aren't open on Sundays.

My schedule is Mon/Thurs so I take tests on Monday or Thursday mornings.

Before I take my injection that day. Correct?

Do the blood draw, then shoot your shot when u get home

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I'm betting that your test level is going to be way high and not considered TRT. Lol I do 200mg every 12 days and it may be slightly low and it doesn't give the DR a reason to discontinue it. My levels never drop below 500ish and I've been on TRT for 10 years or so.

I'm betting that your test level is going to be way high and not considered TRT. Lol I do 200mg every 12 days and it may be slightly low and it doesn't give the DR a reason to discontinue it. My levels never drop below 500ish and I've been on TRT for 10 years or so.

I’m going to shoot for around 900-1000 total test.

When I started 8 years ago, my total test was around 210. Before my weight gain over the last couple of years, I was prescribed around 125 mg per week. That had me around 550 total test.

I’m going to shoot for around 900-1000 total test.

When I started 8 years ago, my total test was around 210. Before my weight gain over the last couple of years, I was prescribed around 125 mg per week. That had me around 550 total test.

Are you going to a general urologist or a hormone doc for your TRT? 550 seems low even when i was going to a urologist they had me higher.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Are you going to a general urologist or a hormone doc for your TRT? 550 seems low even when i was going to a urologist they had me higher.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I used to go to my general doctor. I haven’t seen him in almost three years now. I’ve upped my dosage a little and I’ve just been cruising. Due to other issues that have crept up on me , I’m back in the gym trying to get healthy again and lose some weight. It’s time for me to get bloods privately and get serious about my TRT care.

Back