PDA

View Full Version : Stock update

Greek9
02-03-2020, 10:28 AM
Order thru email or wickr guys.
Check below

Here it is

In stock in US domestic, updated on 2nd February.
Mast P 200G
1-test cyp/DHB 345G
NPP 54G
MK 677 20G
MK2866 100g
Primo A 20g
Anadrol 218g
Anavar 400g
Dianabol 1700g
Novadex 555g
Superdrol 95g
Sidenlafil 5900G
23 TB 500 5mg
9 Melanotan2 10mg
10 GHRP-2 5mg
10 DSIP 5mg
91 Melanotan2 10mg
11 cjc with dac 2mg
19 Ipamorelin 5mg
HGH black tops bulk in stock
HGH blue tops bulk in stock
HCG 5000iu bulk in stock
HMG 75iu bulk in stock

maxmuscle1
02-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Nice [emoji106]!

Max

ALouis84
02-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Last Tuesday I ordered 5 Deca and 2 Tren E from GoRoids and it was just shipped out today from Denver. As far as I know they were in stock in the website store. I hope my order comes in full?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delt123
02-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Last Tuesday I ordered 5 Deca and 2 Tren E from GoRoids and it was just shipped out today from Denver. As far as I know they were in stock in the website store. I hope my order comes in full?

these are raw material stock updates. All will be fine.

ALouis84
02-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Ok ok. Thank you for clarifying that. Iím new to this forum and to most other stuff

Greek9
02-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Please read the rules

ALouis84
02-08-2020, 10:25 PM
Ok I know the rules now and will only post once about a question if I have any going forward. I was just trying to make sure that the stuff was in stock. I know that a lot of companies uses these raws.

I just checked my email and the parcel I thought was Hupharma, is actually. Iíll be getting it on Monday

Iíve never used Hupharma Tren or Deca. In your honest opinion, whoever tried it or uses it, do you think its really good?

Ser007
02-09-2020, 05:10 PM
Brother....Iíve ordered once before and once I paid Iím pretty sure was shipped same day. Lol Transit was stellar. Communication tho eh, not so. Iíve been trying to order for the past 4 days. First communication was told certain raw compound was available. Took 4 days to finalize order due to slow response... to find out the raw compound I want is now unavailable. Lol. Cmon guys.

suraonyx23
02-09-2020, 06:32 PM

See below post

Ok I know the rules now and will only post once about a question if I have any going forward. I was just trying to make sure that the stuff was in stock. I know that a lot of companies uses these raws.

I just checked my email and the parcel I thought was Hupharma, is actually. Iíll be getting it on Monday

Iíve never used Hupharma Tren or Deca. In your honest opinion, whoever tried it or uses it, do you think its really good?

[emoji849] No obviously you donít know the rules because youíre posting a location() again and ur posting on a public open forum that your receiving your illegal drugs tomorrow Monday.

ALouis84
02-09-2020, 08:30 PM
[emoji849] No obviously you donít know the rules because youíre posting a location() again and ur posting on a public open forum that your receiving your illegal drugs tomorrow Monday.

I posted that the first time I posted on this forum the location. I couldnít find a way to delete it. I even apologized about it. Itís not illegal to say I receive my parcel And talk about it. I see people doing it all the time. Nothing is going to happen thereís bigger fish to fry

ALouis84
02-09-2020, 08:42 PM
I posted that the first time I posted on this forum the location. I couldnít find a way to delete it. I even apologized about it. Itís not illegal to say I receive my parcel And talk about it. People knowing Iím receiving a parcel means absolutely nothing. What would someone do with that information, huh? Lol call the mail marshals and search every post office. Come on now. I see people doing it all the time all the time in here talking about there parcels and compounds. Nothing is going to happen thereís bigger fish to fry