• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another friggin old dude ...

dixiedawg

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wassup guys, thanks for having me! I've been stumbling around one gym or another since I was 16 or so ... I'm in my early 50's now. Only dabbled in gear one time, and that was 20-something years ago. I'm thinking about giving it another go while I'm still young enough.

There's a lot to learn first though. I don't want to go into it as ignorant as I did the first time, that's for damn sure.

Thanks in advance for putting up with me!

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.
P.S. Old dudes rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome man glad to have ya here you picked the right place to get some info tons of knowledge and knowledgeable guys here read the rules and do some surfing and enjoy!!!!

Welcome to ASF......I'm old and half broke down myself...lol

Welcome..................................

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

welcome brother. im another "seasoned" guy. jump on board bro, youll be glad u did! when u get to be our age its hard enough to get out of bed in the am, much less go to the gym. this(gear) makes it a lot better. believe me man, these guys can answer any question u may have about it. good luck to u man!

At age 53 and doing this since 1979 (age 13, 40 years now) I feel your pain (and all of mine). Welcome, and hit it hard!!

Welcome

Welcome!! Before you hop on anything id recommend getting your blood taken to check your testosterone levels.

You might be a canadate for TRT. Dial that in with your doctor and then start adding a few things in.

Wassup guys, thanks for having me! I've been stumbling around one gym or another since I was 16 or so ... I'm in my early 50's now. Only dabbled in gear one time, and that was 20-something years ago. I'm thinking about giving it another go while I'm still young enough.

There's a lot to learn first though. I don't want to go into it as ignorant as I did the first time, that's for damn sure.

Another Old Lion..

my FDA company phone

Get Shredded!
Guys - WOW - thanks for all the welcomes!! I only expected one or two!

Unbeknownst to me, my spam folder was sucking up up all the replies. I went in there looking for some bloodwork results (figured the spam filter might eat something called "privatemdlabs"). The bloods weren't there, but these replies were ... right between all the horny teen strippers, penis enlargement pumps, and the Ethiopian princes wanting to give me millions. :)

Welcome to ASF brother...from one old fart to another :)

Nice, I told these fucks a long time ago they need an OLD LIONS area so we can discuss our prostate, milk allergies and diapers....no one listens to us.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice, I told these fucks a long time ago they need an OLD LIONS area so we can discuss our prostate, milk allergies and diapers....no one listens to us.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lmao

Hell yeah!! Stuff like "my prostate is bigger than your prostate, ya punk ass little bitch!"

Back