• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recomp diet macros

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to start a high protein recomp but I’m having trouble figuring out what my fat and carbs should be.
I’m aiming right at 3,000 calories and I’ll be around 350g protein, so there’s 1,400 calories.,
How would you plan the remaining 1600 calories split between healthy fats and carbs?

I want to start a high protein recomp but I’m having trouble figuring out what my fat and carbs should be.
I’m aiming right at 3,000 calories and I’ll be around 350g protein, so there’s 1,400 calories.,
How would you plan the remaining 1600 calories split between healthy fats and carbs?
Trial and error.

Really no good answer.

Go heavy fats and see where your weight settles.

Slowly pull fats and increase carbs and see if you can keep weight hanging in the same ball park.

Pick fats or carbs and keep the other under 20% or less. If you have any health issues (cholesterol, heart, bp, etc.), go high fats and low carbs. Sugar will raise your cholesterol and triglycerides. I also find it's easier to get shredded on high fats. The one stipulation with high fats, especially if you make it to keto, is to keep potassium high. That means lots of greens.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Protein
350-375 50%
Fats
117gr. 35%
Carbs
113g. 15%

I would start around here.
See how you feel. And how you look.
You may need to up carbs a bit.
Or run a keto style and allow a carb day and/or refeed.
Adjust to how you feel..

Back