• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back in the saddle again.

Machinist9

Registered
Reaction score
150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!
Get Shredded!
Just recieved my present yesterday. It all went just fine. Beginning to end. I had Idog check on my communication skills because i have been gone since last year with a knee surgery. He checked and everything was fine. GC got a hold of.me just to let me know where we were at. I told him we are good. So communication was great.
T/A was very fast. Present was wrapped and secured very well. No broken present.
Did my first pin this morning. That shit pushed through a 25g like shit through a goose.
So smooth.
I am running tri blend and superdrol in same pin. 1cc plus 2 ticks on the barrel of superdrol.
Pin eod. The superdrol was just to try it and see how i feel. I dont like orals any more. Want to see if i tolerate it better this way. I would put up a pic but for some reason my phone won't do it.
One thing i wanted to say is give GC time. The guy is super cool and is very busy. He has a lot on his plate. If you dont hear back right away give it time and then talk to Idog. You will be ok.
Thanks GC and Idog for the great experience once again of dealing with you guys.
Now let the gains begin!!!😎

Last edited:
Let us know about your thoughts on the SD.:clapping:

Just recieved my present yesterday. It all went just fine. Beginning to end. I had Idog check on my communication skills because i have been gone since last year with a knee surgery. He checked and everything was fine. GC got a hold of.me just to let me know where we were at. I told him we are good. So communication was great.
T/A was very fast. Present was wrapped and secured very well. No broken present.
Did my first pin this morning. That shit pushed through a 25g like shit through a goose.
So smooth.
I am running tri blend and superdrol in same pin. 1cc plus 2 ticks on the barrel of superdrol.
Pin eod. The superdrol was just to try it and see how i feel. I dont like orals any more. Want to see if i tolerate it better this way. I would put up a pic but for some reason my phone won't do it.
One thing i wanted to say is give GC time. The guy is super cool and is very busy. He has a lot on his plate. If you dont hear back right away give it time and then talk to Idog. You will be ok.
Thanks GC and Idog for the great experience once again of dealing with you guys.
Now let the gains begin!!!

Mach9. Good to see you around. Any lingering pain or weight restrictions due to the surgery?

Hey triple how you doing brother? Yeah its still sore but I'm done waiting on this shit. I wasn't able to rest it as much as i should of. Had to get back to work. Such is life. I'm going slow on my legs. Add weight when i can. It feels better after i workout.

Keep killing it!

Thanks brother. My plan is to pin every day so i can give a better review of the super drol. I already know the tri blend is great from before. That 100mg of tren ace,mast and test prop is the ticket. I will pin 75 mg tri blend and 10 mg super drol to start . Will adjust as needed. LOL.
I am at work and ready to kill this asshole here.🤬 I will have to keep myself in check as we go along. Further developments on that aspect will be noted.
Hitting it in the morning.

Welcome back and time to bring on the gains. Taking it slow and steady wins the race!

IML Gear Cream!
Pinned 1cc tri blend and 3 ticks on the plunger of superdrol this morning. I love how easy it flows. No pip at all. Very smooth. Waited a hour to lift. Felt it going through me. Workout felt good and didnt want to stop. I have pinned 2cc of tri blend and 25 mg of superdrol so far this week.

love is the only way😎

Thanks brother. My plan is to pin every day so i can give a better review of the super drol. I already know the tri blend is great from before. That 100mg of tren ace,mast and test prop is the ticket. I will pin 75 mg tri blend and 10 mg super drol to start . Will adjust as needed. LOL.
I am at work and ready to kill this asshole here.郎 I will have to keep myself in check as we go along. Further developments on that aspect will be noted.
Hitting it in the morning.

Uggggg....Tren...no thank you. :nono:

Everything's going great. No headaches or bad feelings. Im starting to get that burn in my stomach. More food cures that for now. Later might need some pepcid. Tren does this to me.

So smooth.
Now let the gains begin!!!
What's up Machinist???
Where you been bro?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I pinned this morning and had that feeling of NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Yes i got some tren in my blood. Started to feel it in my lungs. Started to burn. Was thinking stay calm don't cough dont cough. Coughed a little and it slowly calmed down after a little bit. So the wife was not home at the time. She comes home and says what have you been drinking? I said what? She said my breath was bad. I thought about it and i have done the tren cough thing before but not with injectable superdrol. The superdrol is effecting my breath. Wouldn't be that big of a deal but my wife gets migraines. Smells fuck her up. So i want to go a month on the superdrol. I will eat toothpaste if i have to to make it happen.
Anybody else notice this ?

Get Shredded!
lol...never heard of this but i guess anything is possible if we just believe:)

I pinned this morning and had that feeling of NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Yes i got some tren in my blood. Started to feel it in my lungs. Started to burn. Was thinking stay calm don't cough dont cough. Coughed a little and it slowly calmed down after a little bit. So the wife was not home at the time. She comes home and says what have you been drinking? I said what? She said my breath was bad. I thought about it and i have done the tren cough thing before but not with injectable superdrol. The superdrol is effecting my breath. Wouldn't be that big of a deal but my wife gets migraines. Smells fuck her up. So i want to go a month on the superdrol. I will eat toothpaste if i have to to make it happen.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks...when are you taking the SD?

Tuesday i upped the superdrol to 25mg a day. Still at 50mg ed of tri blend to. Its a nice combo.not even at two weeks yet and you can feel strength increase. This is a recomp cycle for me so its going well.

Sounds just like SD progress to me.

BP is 122 over 82. I do feel more lethargic. SD does help make strength gains. I don't have a appetite. Make my self eat. When working out don't want to stop. Body weight is staying the same but i am getting leaner.

Back