• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How Hard Should "YOU" Train?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How Hard Should "YOU" Train?

So the question is simple should you train hard. In this video I go over just that. I will take you through a chest workout and show you how your training should look and how hard you should be training. Just a side note this type of training is for intermediate and advanced people. But if you are a beginner this will be good to watch also.

https://youtu.be/dGxEM1y8Th4

Watched this earlier Meadows is an innovator as well a believer in the basic origins of bodybuilding. He trains smart and his longevity is a direct result of his practices.

Train hard. Harder than last time. Coach Greg “ not a doctor”

Train for your goals ... you’re sure to hit them everytime

Meadows is the man for sure

I like that he is monotone and not spastic or a sensationalist... I actually learn from him since he teaches and doesn’t preach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Train for your goals ... you’re sure to hit them everytime

Meadows is the man for sure

I like that he is monotone and not spastic or a sensationalist... I actually learn from him since he teaches and doesn’t preach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See I'm ADD and bore very easily so I thrive on the sensationalists, lol. I like Meadows alot, but I can't sit through his videos for more than a few mins and even then I'm probably not paying attention the whole time.. lol!

I learned, at 49 now 50, that my body needs more REST than exercise (I don't compete just like to be freaky). I tried Whole Body Workouts all summer. Dropped a little fat, gained muscle, got more shredded than ever (also ran IGF-1 and DHB so take this with a grain of salt):
6 weeks no cardio
MWF Whole body Workouts max 90 minutes mostly opposing supersets with short breaks 1 minute between supersets 3 min between routines
Off T TH Sat Sun might lightly swim
Week 7 no weights, 1 hour cardio M-F
Rinse repeat with 6 weeks new Whole Body Regimen
Throw in low dose deca for the joint therapy
WHOLE MILK, they add sugar to low fat.

Back