• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puritysourcelabs.ru pre summer/wedding shred down!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting married in 5 months so why not start now to cut down a tiny bit for summer/wedding. So this is my first run with tren in 4yrs and my first ever run with dhb! I’ll be hitting 600mg test cyp/400mg tren E/ 300mg to start DHB. This will kind of be a little bit of a log/progress with the cycle and to showcase the tren/dhb combo here. Not sure of my body fat but I’m just shy of 190lbs right now.
8338a2fa24e449553cf1b442852af8c3.jpg

1d538500f42f85614edd0b70fb7a0be8.jpg

b749231b6ccf93d5ea9af541bafd9a4f.jpg

Still lifting heavy volume and just hit 335lbs on incline. Might try to upload some videos of routines and lifts.
Just pinned 1cc cyp/ 1cc tren/ .5cc DHB
Only did .5 of dhb Incase of pip. Didn’t hurt what so ever, was a nice smooth injection in the glute!
Will be just hitting 1cc DHB next time.

More updates to come!

I am subbed.
Starting where you’re at and Peeling some fat and water off, you’ll be fuckin diced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am subbed.
Starting where you’re at and Peeling some fat and water off, you’ll be fuckin diced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never really cared for the lean look but figured I’m at a decent size where I can be ok dropping alittle weight and be alittle more cut up looking! Let’s see where this goes!!

Dude congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Gives you some great motivation along with some great gear that will result in a great wedding night. Congrats to both of you

Thanks guys appreciate it a lot! Phil we haven’t made invitations just yet been busy spending my money on everything else that comes with it! I’ll express mail you your invite but just know horse isn’t on the dinner menu!!

Thanks guys appreciate it a lot! Phil we haven’t made invitations just yet been busy spending my money on everything else that comes with it! I’ll express mail you your invite but just know horse isn’t on the dinner menu!!

Following. This oughta be good!

Max

Just a quick update. For anyone worried about the knots or pip from dhb I feel perfectly fine today. Couldn’t even tell where I pinned. Granted it was only .5 and mixed with other compounds but I’m going to try a full 1cc tomorrow and see how that goes.

IML Gear Cream!
Just a quick update. For anyone worried about the knots or pip from dhb I feel perfectly fine today. Couldn’t even tell where I pinned. Granted it was only .5 and mixed with other compounds but I’m going to try a full 1cc tomorrow and see how that goes.

Congratulations :twothumbs::boobs:

Are you guys doing a traditional wedding or Vegas style?

DHB PIP was delayed when I used it, day 3 was day 1 of pain and so on ... It wasn’t PSL DHB though it was a private source

Congratulations :twothumbs::boobs:

Are you guys doing a traditional wedding or Vegas style?

DHB PIP was delayed when I used it, day 3 was day 1 of pain and so on ... It wasn’t PSL DHB though it was a private source

Thanks bro and it’s a traditional style. I would’ve loved a Vegas style or even destination wedding but her dad refuses to fly so we kept it local for family purposes.

Ooo delayed pip? Hmm I’m pretty confident in PSL and still going to take the 1cc plunge tomorrow lol hopefully I don’t regret it!

Thanks bro and it’s a traditional style. I would’ve loved a Vegas style or even destination wedding but her dad refuses to fly so we kept it local for family purposes.

Ooo delayed pip? Hmm I’m pretty confident in PSL and still going to take the 1cc plunge tomorrow lol hopefully I don’t regret it!

Congratulations A.font !

Max

Thanks bro! Finally found one that will put up with all my shit lol

That is hard to do!! Lol. My girl is still waiting on me. I’ll probably lose her if I don’t give in soon!

Max

Advice - stay on gear through the honeymoon, at least some testosterone. Do not try to go off or PCT around that time.

Yes, thres some of us that do. Pain in the ass.

That sounds horrible! No I used to pct and come off for awhile then I decided to make the change and blast and cruise. I honestly have been thinking about taking a break after this year.

That sounds horrible! No I used to pct and come off for awhile then I decided to make the change and blast and cruise. I honestly have been thinking about taking a break after this year.

Sorry for offtopic, but I wander can you bounce back after couple of years cruising and blasting...?

Sorry for offtopic, but I wander can you bounce back after couple of years cruising and blasting...?

In all honesty I don’t think my levels would be close to where they should be after blasting and cruising over the past 3yrs. I wouldn’t be surprised if I could get a trt script at this point.

In all honesty I don’t think my levels would be close to where they should be after blasting and cruising over the past 3yrs. I wouldn’t be surprised if I could get a trt script at this point.

That's my opinion too. Its a mayor step to make, cruising. I have to give it a deeper analisis, its a life time commitment.

That's my opinion too. Its a mayor step to make, cruising. I have to give it a deeper analisis, its a life time commitment.

It’s certainly not something to just jump into. I made the decision based on my dedication to the gym and how serious I take my eating. I really don’t ever see myself never going to the gym it’s just not an option for me. I also don’t see myself just being ok with staying the same. I’m always looking for some kind of forward progression. My cycles now are way more mild compared to what they used to be.

Well here it is everyone! 1cc DHB .5cc of test cyp. Hit my shoulder with alittle bit of test in with the DHB. Had no problem what so ever with the .5 so decided to just jump right in there.
I’ll give everyone the updates as to how it goes! Went in so smooth!

29682f80c131076bc64c40b1da09c36b.jpg

Well here it is everyone! 1cc DHB .5cc of test cyp. Hit my shoulder with alittle bit of test in with the DHB. Had no problem what so ever with the .5 so decided to just jump right in there.
I’ll give everyone the updates as to how it goes! Went in so smooth!

29682f80c131076bc64c40b1da09c36b.jpg

So crystal Clear! Makes me wanna blast early!!

Max

Back