• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Plz help with oral solutions, AI's.

jaredw33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking for a little help here. I'm gonna make up some oral solutions for Arimidex at 1mg/ mL, Letrozole at 2.5mgs/ mL, and Aromsin at 25mgs/mL

Now I know the Arimidex will hold just fine in ethanol (Everclear) and I think the Letro would as well at just 2.5mgs/mL

But I don't know about the Aromasin. I was thinking about getting some Ora Plus and Oral sweet for the Asin, and just using a 50/50 blend of the two. I've read that just about anything can hold in Ora.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking for a little help here. I'm gonna make up some oral solutions for Arimidex at 1mg/ mL, Letrozole at 2.5mgs/ mL, and Aromsin at 25mgs/mL

Now I know the Arimidex will hold just fine in ethanol (Everclear) and I think the Letro would as well at just 2.5mgs/mL

But I don't know about the Aromasin. I was thinking about getting some Ora Plus and Oral sweet for the Asin, and just using a 50/50 blend of the two. I've read that just about anything can hold in Ora.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

If you make the aromasin do not make more then 30ml's. It will degrade the powder because of the ingredients

Back