• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Member-Recovering from major surgery

cmpody

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all you fellow gym rats! I’ve been lurking for a bit, just trying to get a good feel for the forum in general and the information you guys are providing. Needless to say, I’ve joined so I must have been impressed. I’ve been active all my life and in and out of the gym all through my teens and 20’s but never really took it seriously until I was in my early 30’s. I just turned 40 last week. I have completely recomped my body going from the classic skinny fat, to just well skinny sorta muscular. 😝. I’ve run one TEST E/proviron only cycle last summer from PSL. And was pleased with the results, not overwhelmed but not disappointed either. After PCT I had added approximately 5 lbs of clean mass.

Just as I was getting prepared for cycle number 2, when disaster struck and I completely ruptured my patellar tendon 3 days before Christmas. Since then I’m on the mend but obviously will be quite a while before I can seriously train legs again. Ive lost about 20 lbs since my injury and I can tell that a lot of it is muscle unfortunately. I’ve got some Cardarine and MK-677 coming from PSL, I figure it would be good to use a non suppressing PED to help get me some mass back to the upper body while allowing myself to be able to start a cycle ASAP once I can train legs properly. Anyway, thanks for all the great information, I look forward to learning more from everyone’s experiences.

Welcome

Max

Welcome bro! Sorry to hear about the injuries hopefully you bounce back quick! Good to see your a loyal PSL customer. If you have any questions or need anything shoot me a pm once you hit your 10 posts.

Welcome bro, hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome and may you have a comfortable and expedient recovery. AAS and exercise could really help man glad your here.

Hi and welcome cmpody, sorry to hear about your injury as well. I will be following any of your updates on your recovery using mk677 and cardarine. I just bought a 4 vials of injectable mk677 and I can't wait to try it out. Good luck and be safe

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. That sounds like one hell of a injury! Hope you get back at it soon.

Back