• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just wanting advice no unneeded criticism

Jrow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not 100% on forum rules but trying to get advice on a beginner cycle , everyone's saying 500weekly test e, , for 10weeks and also needing advice on which is better clomid or nolva from personnel experience , can acquire either not an issue, btw I'm 23 180lbs been lifting about 4 years , later on I'd ask for a good site but not worried about that now jus want full info to be well prepared thank you

Welcome on board

Welcome to ASF. 500 test/wk is a good beginning cycle. Clomid is for pct and I'd use aromasin for estrogen control while on. Check out the Anabolic forum and you'll get to chat with some good guys and get lots of advice.

Awesome thanks bro,. I'm starting to read up on everything now,, appreciate it!!!!

And I'm sure I can find this as well but the preference on clomid vs nolva, n shut down

Welcome aboard bro !!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly.. 500mgs/wk has just been said over and over to where it's become this starting number unto itself.

Try 350 mgs a week and see how well that works. I started a friend on that very number and he weighs about 30 more lbs than you. Gains are solid and none of it was water weight that can sometimes creep in at higher doses. You have to remember that everyone is different when it comes to gear. People comment on how great he looks when most around him at his age are lets say pudgy. (he's in his 50's) His gains are slow, but steady. Right now he's inbetween and hasn't lost but maybe 3 or 4 lbs. (which can fluctuate just due to his diet)

I prefer Clomid. It's always worked for me and using lower doses in my cycles .. It works just fine

Anyways.. Welcome to the community

Back