• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has anyone ever ran test,deca and drol

Maxmoto17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone gotten any really good gains off of test, deca, and anadrol? I'm about to start this cycle just wondering if anyone els has liked this combo

Thats a very good cycle you will get nice gains as long as you eat enough and train right.

test p , deca , and dbol ............ so far so good . drol no but iam sure its just as good as the dbol good luck happy growing bro !!!!!!!!!

What's ur dosages? U will gain nicely. Even with just test and deca. Drol will add to nicely. That's a decent cycle...eat big and eat clean. Good luck with it bro

I'm not on it, just wondering if anyone has ran it before? Trying to come up with a good bulking cycle and those seem like they would work well together

How many cycles u ran? I'd possibly go with that common 500mg test 400mg deca and drol im not so sure on. Dbol I'd start with 20-30mg to start and up it as needed. I would guess u'd run drol somewhat similar. My 2 pennies.

I ran abombs at 100mgs made me really tired dbol Is better for me

I was thinking like test e at 750-1000mg a week, deca at 400-600mg a week and drol start at 50mg a day and see how I feel I've never ran drol but I've read to get the maximum benefites from it u basically take like half of what your body weight is, I'm like 205 ish so maybe get it up to 100mg a day idk, I'm just thinking right now, just doin some brain storming haha

50mg of drol worked great for me, honestly didn't feel the need to go any higher. No lethargy at that dose either.

Back