• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good protein powders

Justatrucker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been using mp combat protein powder. Looking to try something different but the same Nutritious facts. 25 grams of protein min. 140-160 Cals. Low in sugar. Any ideas.

I’ve been using allmax and loving it the flavors are great and mixed well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using mp combat protein powder. Looking to try something different but the same Nutritious facts. 25 grams of protein min. 140-160 Cals. Low in sugar. Any ideas.

7dce81889587a832936072d7b5a50130.plist
These were 2 for 1 on a1supplements

Max

7dce81889587a832936072d7b5a50130.plist
These were 2 for 1 on a1supplements

Max

Actually ordered some samples max I’ll
Update you in how I like them!!!!

The allmax whey protein is buy 1 get 1 as well for the big tubs too I think I like the IsoFlex better personally it’s a little pricier than the regular whey but I feel I digest it better

How’s the ingredients facts on them?

Blow up the pic. It’s 25g whey isolate and O sugar. The allmax tastes awesome like bigjape said and it’s 2 for 1 also.

Max

Actually ordered some samples max I’ll
Update you in how I like them!!!!

The allmax whey protein is buy 1 get 1 as well for the big tubs too I think I like the IsoFlex better personally it’s a little pricier than the regular whey but I feel I digest it better

Perfect! Let me know

Max

IML Gear Cream!
10 lbs for $70 with a shaker!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Hows the flavor on the protein?
That cereal looks amazing!!
I'm about to try ON Mass Gainer

Best Mass Gainer
WHY?
GOOO!!!

Hows the flavor on the protein?
That cereal looks amazing!!
I'm about to try ON Mass Gainer

Really good! It’s expensive but good. Real thin.
I mix w water so..milk would be fabulous.

Max

+1 to the Allmax whey

I also have been drinking the shit out of the Dymatize Iso 100 in the ~7lb bag from sam's club. Last I checked they were on sale for around $55. This one digests really good for me and will be great for cutting.

For bulk time it's syntha 6.

Blow up the pic. It’s 25g whey isolate and O sugar. The allmax tastes awesome like bigjape said and it’s 2 for 1 also.

Max

Yea just noticed that the one in the picture is not the one with buy one get one. the buy one get one also 5 grams of sugar. Still a good deal.

Yea just noticed that the one in the picture is not the one with buy one get one. the buy one get one also 5 grams of sugar. Still a good deal.

It must have been a quick sale. Definitely keep checking around.

Max

Tera's Whey protein.

Organic grass fed from Concentrate.... please take some time to understand why concentrate is so much more useful to your body as it help in the creation of glutathione.

Want more proof why you should use this brand??? Go grab you protein powder and compare the ingredients to the one I posted here (vanilla flavored).

Notice anything? Yep, missing all the crap.

Attachments

• sstetra.jpg
    sstetra.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 45
Tera's Whey protein.

Organic grass fed from Concentrate.... please take some time to understand why concentrate is so much more useful to your body as it help in the creation of glutathione.

Want more proof why you should use this brand??? Go grab you protein powder and compare the ingredients to the one I posted here (vanilla flavored).

Notice anything? Yep, missing all the crap.

Which one you recommend?

Which one you recommend?

I like chocolate flavored myself...add some chocolate almond milk and a banana and your good bro.

Chocolate also has just 4 ingredients.

c8fcf74405529b62653703edc2ae30ba.plist
This platinum is very smooth and tasty for an isolate. Mixes with a spoon. I like the chocolate flavor

Max

I got some ON gold standard the other day and I've been chipping away at it and it's been hanging around for a while. I guess I'm an uninformed customer but I looked at the servings per 5lb jug and it is 73 scoops per 5lbs.

Comparing that to syntha, there is only 48 scoops in a 5lb jug of syntha (34% difference) Even compared to Allmax, the ON is much better. I might be sticking with them for a while.

What I am trying to find is a clean, good tasting blend with casein in it for bedtime stuff. If I can't find it, I'll just start blending in some cottage cheese with my nightly shake.

c8fcf74405529b62653703edc2ae30ba.plist
This platinum is very smooth and tasty for an isolate. Mixes with a spoon. I like the chocolate flavor

Max

I got this exact same isolate... (2) 3.3 lb jugs for under $60... and it is Absolutely delicious

Back