PDA

View Full Version : German Freak gave me Tren cough!

Sem
01-19-2020, 11:24 AM
only took it in quad with slin pin, .5 cc German Freak, bamm! Tren cough not 5 seconds later, scared me as, for a few seconds I couldn't breath, that's some Tren Base!

BigJym
01-19-2020, 12:14 PM
How did it feel? Tren is so fuckin' weird.
I've only used Tren E at low doses, was wanting to maybe try adding base to it if its effects are nice and fast.
I don't put much faith in pre workout shots, but if base will wire up a weekend I might try it, shooting every day for effect is too much for me though.

HFO3
01-19-2020, 12:19 PM
only took it in quad with slin pin, .5 cc German Freak, bamm! Tren cough not 5 seconds later, scared me as, for a few seconds I couldn't breath, that's some Tren Base!

First time is a real scare lol I thought I was heading for the big gym in the sky, I was home alone, just chill, in the bathroom, injected the tren and BOOM! the taste of death in my mouth, eyes watering, coughing up a lung, cant breathe, it seemed like it lasted an eternity haha but was probably a solid couple of minutes of deadly coughing and pain before it calmed down a bit.... I really scared the shit out of myself. Ive had it again since then but nothing like that first time, it was brutal man...congrats you broke your cherry! lol

Turkeybacon
01-19-2020, 12:37 PM
German freak gave me some crazy tren cough too. Had my adams apple all jammed up for a minute lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sem
01-19-2020, 12:48 PM
Yeah I've done tren e and had a mild cough, plus this is like my second week on German Freak, I must have hit a vein? Never tried tren base before 2 weeks ago, its brutal but effective. Great pwo plus the sdrol is a nice hardner. But this time that went straight to my lungs, doh!

- - - Updated - - -

And only 25 mg!

Sem
01-19-2020, 12:51 PM
Funny thing is, since running DNP, Tren doesn't make me too sweaty. A little at night, but DNP @ 1lb fat a day is like being on fire....24/7

Cricketwillgrow
01-26-2020, 05:30 PM
I just finished a vial of the German freak and itís been amazing pre workout. Taking it along with his test pp and tren ace. No abnormal sides at all. Workouts have been way more intense. Only side Iíve had is lethargy after I train. Actually fell asleep eating once. Now I havenít pinned it in my quads, to many bad attempts. Only pin my delts front side and rear and ventro glute. It does have some pain associated with it but All normal for such a potent compound.

Turkeybacon
02-29-2020, 04:52 AM
I just finished a vial of the German freak and itís been amazing pre workout. Taking it along with his test pp and tren ace. No abnormal sides at all. Workouts have been way more intense. Only side Iíve had is lethargy after I train. Actually fell asleep eating once. Now I havenít pinned it in my quads, to many bad attempts. Only pin my delts front side and rear and ventro glute. It does have some pain associated with it but All normal for such a potent compound.That german freak is a monster :drool:

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk