• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sten and Iso Logger Needed

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking!

Z is looking for a logger to run a cycle of Test Iso and Sten!

This combo will be a great "feel" combo with the two hormones combined.

Iso is pretty well known to be the "libido king" while Sten is often known to increase feeling of well being while also having a great hardening effect.

The logger will be provided with 3 of each product.

MUST BE A VET.

500+ posts

Starting mid and end pics are mandatory as well as td pics.

Log must be updated at least three times weekly. Also needs to be logged on IMF and Outlaw as well.
8f6a82939f64d95592e9aaa54e461e3d.jpg
723be7e64cbfc2a473976e98d89f8297.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds like a fun combo.
Being that Stenbolone is a DHT derived AAS, does it increase free test?
I personally love the Iso ester.
Great opportunity for the right member here.
Good luck to those that apply.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I had the same idea ... I will start in a few months, when it will be more hot and I can go around in t-shirts.

That sounds like a fun combo.
Being that Stenbolone is a DHT derived AAS, does it increase free test?
I personally love the Iso ester.
Great opportunity for the right member here.
Good luck to those that apply.

In theory it should yep.

I just started training with a proffessional coach for transformation pictures. My coach is 60 years old training for 42 years finished sports medicine and also she is on gear to train with me. If possible id like to apply for this log. Ill be taking pictures and videos . Im ignorant when it comes to training but one rep takes one minute and its something ive never done in 15 years and im seeing results. This first week. She has trophies under her belt national and international.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just started training with a proffessional coach for transformation pictures. My coach is 60 years old training for 42 years finished sports medicine and also she is on gear to train with me. If possible id like to apply for this log. Ill be taking pictures and videos . Im ignorant when it comes to training but one rep takes one minute and its something ive never done in 15 years and im seeing results. This first week. She has trophies under her belt national and international.

Are you working with JM Blakely?

Are you working with JM Blakely?

No she is from venesuela she trains me personally. I did a project for her and she wants to restart training people so shes going to use me for before and afters with full imstagram etc. i asked her for her pics now shes impressively big for her age.

This is a really cool opportunity for someone. Iso is amazing I absolutely love that ester and have heard nothing but good things about sten.

1 rep takes 1 minute or 1 set takes one minute???

I would love to do an official log but I'm just shy of 500 posts and only on ASF. I have a ton of DQ test ISO and have used it when I cruise, but never used sten. I also just came off a blast the middle of November and was planning on waiting till May to run the last cycle I have of DQ's test blend, deca and mast p.

IML Gear Cream!
1 rep takes 1 minute or 1 set takes one minute???

What i meant by that she has me on these really slow guided movements. I was doing smith presses on shoulders she would not allow inertia at all. As far as training goes im ignorant to say the least. Id spend around 4-5 minutes on 6 reps. I mean finally im seeing some progress man plus she did my diet and all this for a few bottles of npp and var. I suggest anyone get a coach even just to spot shit will still be better than alone.

This is a great opportunity for somebody. PSL is a great sponsor and has always been good to me. And Montego and bison are both great reps. I’m excited to see what happens here as I’ve never used test iso or sten personally

I don't know what IMF board is but anybody that trains under montego and gives it 100% they're gonna shine. Hell look at the guy lol. You're a beast man. I have olm covered but not here or imf but if anything changes I'd love to work with you

Back