• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Safe to take kratom with aas?

triple777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was curious because i do like kratom from time to time because its great for fatigue. Any help, thanks in advance!

Yes

Some will say it raises liver enzymes. Personally I've been using it daily for about 7 years and it has no effect on ast/alt.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I use it daily. Was concerned it may be raising liver enzymes but non of my bloodwork has indicated a problem.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

The only downside I’m aware of is dehydration, so drink plenty of additional fluids, I drink gatorades, water or even a pedialyte

You're good to go with aas/ kratom. But as HFO3 stated just make sure your H2O intake is on point.

absolutely... just stay hydrated..

absolutely... just stay hydrated..

I tried maeng da with 1/2 a Bang drink preworkout and was impressed. Focus was spot on.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I take krat everyday while I’m on cycle. I use it as a preworkout too lol, you’ll be fine

Sweet, thanks for the help brothers, puts my mind at ease.

If you are using aas you should be doing regular labs anyways so you'll know if kratom has any negative effect on you. I have never combined the two so I dont have any feedback.

I've never seen Kratom elevate my liver values and I've taken what would be considered abusive amounts during my injury.

The resins and extracts may be a different story though.

@Sherk had some issues I believe if he hasn't chimed in already.

Do you get sick from kratom if you take it everyday? I had a friend who took it for months and said he got really sick when. He tried stopping

Do you get sick from kratom if you take it everyday? I had a friend who took it for months and said he got really sick when. He tried stopping
Accumulative over dose .... it’ll creep up on ya. Keep your doses precisely monitored and timed. I think at least 5 hours between ‘decent’ sized doses (like 4-7g)

Depends on the person.

It's worth getting basic bloodwork after dosing (say, a few hours) just to see if you get a liver reaction. Some people do. Your AST & ALT may be way up there.

If I take too much for too long I'll get itchy and have trouble getting to sleep, and I never have that happen otherwise. Also it will slow down your digestive system, cause extensive burping, etc. Totally depends on dose. Low doses don't have a noticeable effect for me, but 20g+/day and definitely all of that is kicking in.

ONE person I know well got biliary spasms (that's the bile duct that runs from liver to gall bladder and then duodenum right at top of small intestine) from kratom, causing extreme pain (same as kidney stones) and 3 visits to ER... to which he never goes for anything. But he did extensive searches in online medical libraries (he has paid access to everything) and could find no other cases. So he appears to be an outlier.

Back