• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So Stoked... My girl made top 3!!!

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am so stoked to tell you guys that my girl just placed Top 3 last week in her Bikini contest. This was a only an idea until a few months ago when she decided to kick it in high gear. She finally said yes to me so that I could brag a little. Here are some Pictures... Sorry, no butt shots. haha

Attachments

• 3rdplace.jpg
    3rdplace.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 112
  • 3rdplce.jpg
    3rdplce.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 112
  • top3.jpg
    top3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 106
Congrats to her, and good job being there for her through out her journey.

it all started with Jamie seasons body-fit trainer(or something) on bb.com. We were talking about it at Xmas time and she was like, lets give it a try. I think it's time for me to give it a shot. This is where I left off...

Attachments

• Doing this.jpg
    Doing this.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 95
  • dnths.jpg
    dnths.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 86
  • donthis.jpg
    donthis.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 86
CONGRATS BRO SHE LOOKS VERY FIT , TAN AND HAPPY TELL HER TO KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB FYI SHE LOOKS LIKE FIRST PLACE TO ME BRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

And you look jacked as f#@% to bro , you keep up the nice work nice peak there also

You look pretty solid up top bro... not being a dick... but if you want to compete work on those wheels!

You look pretty solid up top bro... not being a dick... but if you want to compete work on those wheels!

I know, I have decent legs but being 6'2 is hard to add some solid mass to them. Lately however because of my elbow I haven't been going that heavy.

Nice work she looks great! My Gf just won her class in a figure competition, I know how proud you must be!

Congrats to her and to you, doing well for yourself!

Look like a very fit couple

Thanks so much guys, you all impressed her with all of your congrats and kind words. She wants me to tell you that if any of your ladies are wanting a good start and a fun workout, that Jamie Easons LiveFit Trainer is the one to start with. Great recipes, fun but challenging workouts and most important of all, results... I know it's bb.com but it is a good start.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html

Congratulations to her.

Congrats to her that's an amazing accomplishment. You are looking good too brother. Have you two taken any pics together?

Get Shredded!
Congrats to her and you. BTW, you are fucking jacked

Your girl looks good, congrats. What was her BF% at when at her comp? Your jacked what your BF% at?

Congrats to her that's an amazing accomplishment. You are looking good too brother. Have you two taken any pics together?

You know what, we haven't. I'm really thinking of doing a contest. But with my body type, I would probably do better at a physique rather than a bodybuilders comp. It's so hard going up against guys who are so much shorter than me. Being 6'2 has it's perks but also has so many downfalls when it comes to competition. We are thinking of doing a "couples show", haven't heard to much about it before a couple days ago but I think that would be kind of fun. I don't know.... but I'll definitely keep you guys informed.

Your girl looks good, congrats. What was her BF% at when at her comp? Your jacked what your BF% at?

I think she got down to 9%. It was either 8 or 9. For me, in those pictures, I think I was sitting at 10 or 11%.

Thanks so much guys, you all impressed her with all of your congrats and kind words. She wants me to tell you that if any of your ladies are wanting a good start and a fun workout, that Jamie Easons LiveFit Trainer is the one to start with. Great recipes, fun but challenging workouts and most important of all, results... I know it's bb.com but it is a good start.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html

My girl lost 12 lbs in two weeks using that program. It definitely gets them into a steady routine in both diet and training

Back