• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Training While on Cycle

Badass_559

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good afternoon guys, I have a question about training split while on cycle. Right now i'm not on anything but protein and creatine and I'm going three days on and resting next 2. Then i'll repeat. This might be a dumb question and I apologize in advance, but what should my split look like while on cycle? Should it remain the same? I'm trying to bulk up. Your thoughts please. Forgot to add I'm just doing cardio those 2 consecutive days off right now.

Last edited:
should stay the same. Personally I prefer to feel it out and listen to how my body responds to training and take days off accordingly. For your split you may benefit more having your off days spread apart instead of consecutive.

Try training 5 days a week with 2 days off,monday chest tues off weds back thurs shoulders fri off sat arms sun legs,go heavy as possible with good form an eat 6-7 meals a day,this never fails,

Thanks for all your input guys. I guess I should have added I'm in a wheelchair paralyzed from waist down so i don't work my legs at all. Just trying to find an effective split when on cycle cause i think 2 consecutive days off might be hindering my progress.

Two days on with weights, then one day off for cardio, and repeat indefinitely works very well for me.

Train as hard as you can on cycle.

Heavy, intense, mostly compound movements and free weights. Go as hard as you can. Remember to also take 2 recovery days and don't forgot to skip out on a bit of cardio.

Back