PDA

View Full Version : Training While on Cycle

Badass_559
05-23-2013, 12:28 PM
Good afternoon guys, I have a question about training split while on cycle. Right now i'm not on anything but protein and creatine and I'm going three days on and resting next 2. Then i'll repeat. This might be a dumb question and I apologize in advance, but what should my split look like while on cycle? Should it remain the same? I'm trying to bulk up. Your thoughts please. Forgot to add I'm just doing cardio those 2 consecutive days off right now.

slow_spool
05-23-2013, 03:57 PM
should stay the same. Personally I prefer to feel it out and listen to how my body responds to training and take days off accordingly. For your split you may benefit more having your off days spread apart instead of consecutive.

freight train
05-23-2013, 04:04 PM
Try training 5 days a week with 2 days off,monday chest tues off weds back thurs shoulders fri off sat arms sun legs,go heavy as possible with good form an eat 6-7 meals a day,this never fails,

Badass_559
05-24-2013, 06:29 AM
Thanks for all your input guys. I guess I should have added I'm in a wheelchair paralyzed from waist down so i don't work my legs at all. Just trying to find an effective split when on cycle cause i think 2 consecutive days off might be hindering my progress.

jerseydevil
05-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Two days on with weights, then one day off for cardio, and repeat indefinitely works very well for me.

liftingiron
05-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Train as hard as you can on cycle.

Atixtm
06-09-2013, 09:32 PM
Heavy, intense, mostly compound movements and free weights. Go as hard as you can. Remember to also take 2 recovery days and don't forgot to skip out on a bit of cardio.