• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help for new routine

littletinoj

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
alright i have been dealing with a terrible injury for awhile now, im getting back to good strength can bench 285 now (usto bench 405) but im to scared to re tear my tendon i was wondering if anyone here as good results building an impressive physique without moving the heavy weights, idealy id like to get some info on some of your training regimes for certain bodyparts. anyhelp would be great. im usto just working out hard and heavy and now with all my injuries (ruptured chest tendon and torn rotator cuff) id like to just be healthy but still add on some size and strength. Also i realize diet is key in either bulking or cutting. thanks again

If your doc says your good to go just do what you used to do. I've had a lot of bad back and shoulder injuries, but my training hasn't changed too much once I recovered, I just changed up a couple lifts that bothered me most. It sounds like it might be a mental thing though in which case you just need to get after it like you used to as long as you're 100% cleared by the doc. After bad injuries you usually won't ever feel as good you did before you injured yourself, but that doesn't mean you can't get after it. If you've given it the proper time to recover and it doesn't feel like it used to whatever it feels like now is your new 100%. For me I just focus on doing as much as possible to get my body feeling as good as it can doing stuff like massage, accupuncture, cortisone, nerve blocking injections, about 45 minutes of stretching per day, saunas, ice baths, and if none of that works just take some hydros and take it easy for a day or two.

Back