• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

How to mix in more gso

mr_bobolala

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been dealing with some injection site pain the day after and I'd like to see if it might happen to be due to too much ba in the mix. I'd like to dilute it down to something more mellow with some added gso. Not sure i want to so it to a whole vial, can someone give me a step by step on how to do this without polluting the vials? Essentially I'm basically asking how to mix 2 different compounds

Can only say that I get filtered sterile GSO, then load in the same pin. Not shaking, but rolling the barrel under a hair dryer. It can get to hot, so let it sit, or keep rolling. Then pin away with your personal mix. Seems to me a lot of times it's the carrier oil itself. Maybe pin the GSO alone to see how you react to it ? It takes the edge off for me, but thank God for finding pain free gearz ! Good luck !
P.S. what hurts you might not hurt others ? OJT.

Back