• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TPP/Npp proviron 8 weeks and still going

GG847

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
8 weeks in!
Tpp/Npp blend with more npp added
TPP 400ml NPP 600ml weekly split m-w-f
proviron 50mg. Evey day
Arimidex .25 m&f

This has to be one of the best cycles I have ran in a long time, hard to explain it's just been smooth, I'm going to push it out for another 4 weeks.
Zero side for me, E2 at 29 pg/ml prolactin at
18.5 ng/ml taken on 5th week.
This is the first time I have ran npp higher than test I usually run equal, Im glade I did because it's working out great.
Sex drive is pretty much the same as when on trt
When I ran GC TPP/npp/mast at 400ml a week my sex drive was out of control, so I figure that's the mast compared to proviron for me.
blood pressure is ok floating around 135/ 78
On deca around 8 weeks blood pressure starts really creeping up but not on npp for me.
Anyway just sharing my adventure on my latest cycle, I'm upper 40's so try to keep it simple these days.

Thanks GC for the awesome products and supporting my 19-nor addiction.

Rock on dude!!!!! Represent old man!!!!

8 weeks in!
proviron 50mg. Evey day
Arimidex .25 m&f

This has to be one of the best cycles I have ran in a long time, hard to explain it's just been smooth, I'm going to push it out for another 4 weeks.
This is the first time I have ran npp higher than test I usually run equal, Im glade I did because it's working out great.
When I ran GC TPP/npp/mast at 400ml a week my sex drive was out of control, so I figure that's the mast compared to proviron for me.
On deca around 8 weeks blood pressure starts really creeping up but not on npp for me.
Anyway just sharing my adventure on my latest cycle, I'm upper 40's so try to keep it simple these days.

GC's tpp/npp is why i fell in luv wth GC about 2 years!!
That shit is Fabulous!!

Max

always love to hear this stuff!

Keep going brother...you got it made! I am almost 56 and running gear has helped me a good bit too. I plan to run some npp in my next cycle this spring.

8 weeks in!
proviron 50mg. Evey day
Arimidex .25 m&f

That is probably the best cycle to run for is old dudes. I love it. I usually run it at 750/750 and Mast at 300 week. Used proviron at 40mg a day on my last one. Good sex drive, joints feel great. know real sides to report. I do run asin at 10mg eod just to control water. Probably not needed when running a DHT like Mast.

I have done Deca and TestE. Way to much water retention and BP goes way to high.. Short acting compounds seem to favor the elderly.. Or at least me..

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Wagonman thanks for sharing cause I've been thanking the same thing lately about short ester compounds and getting a lot less sides for me especially high BP.
Glad to see it's with other guys also.

IML Gear Cream!
8 weeks in!
proviron 50mg. Evey day
Arimidex .25 m&f

How much of it do you think it's the drugs and how much to do with your diet, training, rest and general life level of BS you have to deal with?For me, over the years, I have been on great drugs at times but the whores were being cunts, the job was brutal and sleep was shit. Other times I would be on 200 mg/w of Test and 40 mg/d Anavar and diet, training, rest and stress were optimal and I transformed like crazy.

I hear what your saying Glycomann, and those can always be a factor that's why I'm kinda comparing over the last three years where I have really noticing more. But I'm also not comparing apples to apples either, I'll just have to keep comparing. Hahaha

Elderly.....lol....lol...not me buddy.....I refuse to get old.

That is probably the best cycle to run for is old dudes. I love it. I usually run it at 750/750 and Mast at 300 week. Used proviron at 40mg a day on my last one. Good sex drive, joints feel great. know real sides to report. I do run asin at 10mg eod just to control water. Probably not needed when running a DHT like Mast.

I have done Deca and TestE. Way to much water retention and BP goes way to high.. Short acting compounds seem to favor the elderly.. Or at least me..

This is a very good point bro and valid. I would say this has been somewhat true in my case over the years.

How much of it do you think it's the drugs and how much to do with your diet, training, rest and general life level of BS you have to deal with?For me, over the years, I have been on great drugs at times but the whores were being cunts, the job was brutal and sleep was shit. Other times I would be on 200 mg/w of Test and 40 mg/d Anavar and diet, training, rest and stress were optimal and I transformed like crazy.

Wagonman thanks for sharing cause I've been thanking the same thing lately about short ester compounds and getting a lot less sides for me especially high BP.
Glad to see it's with other guys also.
Yes.. The only long ester I run Is DHB. Which is a whole different animal. Plus at our age it is nice to be able to get out of a compound quickly if it wasn't made right or is causing unwanted sides. I don't even really like running test E or C. Prop or Phenyl seems to be way easier on me. Plus It keeps levels way more balanced which in return means less sides.. Yes short compounds are more painful. But there are lots of easy tricks to minimize that.

Thanks bro.

Yes.. The only long ester I run Is DHB. Which is a whole different animal. Plus at our age it is nice to be able to get out of a compound quickly if it wasn't made right or is causing unwanted sides. I don't even really like running test E or C. Prop or Phenyl seems to be way easier on me. Plus It keeps levels way more balanced which in return means less sides.. Yes short compounds are more painful. But there are lots of easy tricks to minimize that.

Back