• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sarms Price list FAST ACCESS TO LOCAL SARMS! Puritysourcelabs.ru

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:
check out the prices that we have available for fast local shipping, and international service..
these prices are absolutely some of the best on the market..
read the reviews and product logs from some of our members regarding the sarms..
jump on the opportunity while supplies last..

Absolutely the best around..
High quality at a great price!!
its more discrete and easier than taking liquids.
Products you can always count on.
A name you can trust
​PSL

Last edited:
Lets talk about some SARMS stacks..

What has everyone ran so far? I ran the Yk and RAD, and Cardarine... I still I use the Cardarine daily for work.. Soon to add a PWO for my long ass bust schedule..

The CARD helps with staying gassed u[ and keeping a hardcore pace.. Shit is no joke!

These are very potent. I found LG to be the hardest on my body. Ep rad is amazing at 30mg definitely a game changer. I’d say it’s better then t-bol at 50mg.

What has everyone ran so far? I ran the Yk and RAD, and Cardarine... I still I use the Cardarine daily for work.. Soon to add a PWO for my long ass bust schedule..

The CARD helps with staying gassed u[ and keeping a hardcore pace.. Shit is no joke!

Cardarine is amazing, like you told me even on tren you’re a cardio machine, when in a kcal deficit it really shines, you burn wayyy more kcals and your energy levels stay and stamina increased significantly.

Also got experience with the RAD140 and for me it comes close to a anavar/turinabol, zero side effect also!

Cardarine is amazing, like you told me even on tren you’re a cardio machine, when in a kcal deficit it really shines, you burn wayyy more kcals and your energy levels stay and stamina increased significantly.

Also got experience with the RAD140 and for me it comes close to a anavar/turinabol, zero side effect also!
Truly glad to hear your great experiences with these Sarms! And I couldn't agree more on both accounts. Rad140 is a gem most people have yet to discover. But when they do just like yourself they will love it... And cardarine what can I say.. is an aerobic and cardio dream!!!
Everything is much easier you burn calories more efficiently and quicker and your energy just seems to never quit!!

Truly glad to hear your great experiences with these Sarms! And I couldn't agree more on both accounts. Rad140 is a gem most people have yet to discover. But when they do just like yourself they will love it... And cardarine what can I say.. is an aerobic and cardio dream!!!
Everything is much easier you burn calories more efficiently and quicker and your energy just seems to never quit!!

After my cut, Gonna try DHB (400mg), YK-11 (10-30mg oral)w my HRT . I will adjust from there. I did a lot of research on the action of dht w YK11 and it looks badass. I may add something/ change mg as I go but want to do a full 12 weeks. I’d do it now but, gotta wait til after early Oct.

Max ..pumped time try it. A lot compare to a win/Var type action w less sides (still some but less) . We will see! Stocking up

Max
#action

Cardarine no brainer. Been running cycles for at least 5 years. So many benefits. I place 10 bottle orders at a time and I am ready for next order.

S4. Nothing makes me more vascular. Vision problem does exist but when I go 2 days on one off its ok.

LGD. Awesome if you want to have that full round muscle look.

Ostarine- Not a big fan. Destroyed my cholestrol in one day. I ran it couple of times and did nothing for me.

SR 9009- I ran it twice and not fan of this either. Big claim on wait loss, but for me it didnt do much.

Bottom line. Cardarine, S4 and LGD always in my stash.

I wasn’t into sarms at all but PSL persuaded me to give them a chance and with succes, they do absolutely work!

I wasn’t into sarms at all but PSL persuaded me to give them a chance and with succes, they do absolutely work!

This right here man it was never my thing and I've been around it for years and years but never took the plunge.. and after a few of my ride or dies started playing with it here and listening to their first hand testimonies, from guys I truly trust I had to do it myself.. I'm still a little bit late to the party on these bad boys but I'm learning and I'm still pretty amazed on how effective they are

It seems like the month! Gottta grab them while you can. I heard a few guys on here had some original old school pro hormones still. Hopefully the YK11 , MK’s , and lgd will last through July. I feel like by Sept, it is gonna her dry or very expensive. Already saw a rise in price (not here) but in general.

Max

Back