• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Problem with mix?

tp4266

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Made a new batch a few weeks ago of test E and ever shot causes my whole muscle to become one big knot. Hurts like hell and last a few days. Made several batches before and never had this problem. Used 2% BA and 18%BB 250mg/ml. Carrier oil is grape seed. I do my normal routine of pulling up into syringe and warming it up to thin out the oil before injecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Issue filtering or bottling would be my guess. Could be shit raws too. Hard to say.

Shit raws

I vote shit raws as well. Such a simple thing, making test e.

I have used the same raws from the same 100gram pack for the last 2 batches I have made though. Last batch was painless, this batch is hell.

Probably gonna look into getting a test kit and see if it is real test raws when I make a new batch. Gonna probably throw away the current vial

Probably gonna look into getting a test kit and see if it is real test raws when I make a new batch. Gonna probably throw away the current vial

a roid test won’t tell you much. If it’s 5% test e you’ll get positive results

Obviously if you made more than just one bottle, try another one. Personally I like to brew it all up at once just to save myself time. I don't like storing raws that have been opened as they seem to accumulate moisture and get rocked up.

Gonna try another vial tomorrow. Just hate having to trash on. You can kind of see the knot and redness shit sucks

15920c620ba009521bfe353907a65ac5.jpg

It’s prob shit Raws I’ve had this issue at least 3 times using test e in the last 2 years

IML Gear Cream!
Hey bud have you tried another shot out that bottle of let someone else? Usually when bad pup comes with test no matter the reason I’ve noticed that it hasn’t been every pin. Meaning if you was to do 8 shots out the bottle then 2-3 may not be painful which I don’t get.

You could try filtering it again and putting them into different sterile viles also it definitely can’t hurt

Hey bud have you tried another shot out that bottle of let someone else? Usually when bad pup comes with test no matter the reason I’ve noticed that it hasn’t been every pin. Meaning if you was to do 8 shots out the bottle then 2-3 may not be painful which I don’t get.

You could try filtering it again and putting them into different sterile viles also it definitely can’t hurt

Sounds like a good idea. I’ve done probably 8 shots out of the bottle and it just has started doing this. I do have another vial from the same batch I will be trying it tomorrow.

Sounds like a good idea. I’ve done probably 8 shots out of the bottle and it just has started doing this. I do have another vial from the same batch I will be trying it tomorrow.

Wait...your first post starts out with saying this batch was painful but your last post says it was ok for 8 shots but now hurts. Is that right, or did it hurt from the first ml?

Started out doing .5ml after taking up the dose is where the pain started. I keeper a heating pad on it last night for a while and took an antibiotic. Woke up this morning bout the same little less pain and look like a big bruise.

So you pierced the vial 15x or so with no pain and then it started to hurt when you went to 1ml?

You Guys following this....?

^^^ no I’m not following this I was in the beginning but now I’m confused. Obviously he wasn’t be completely truthful from beginning or he’s confused I dunno hate because guys take there time to try help some out but

I been truthful just different scenarios. Like not I’m thinking I need to use longer than a 5/8 cause I inject into my gluteus or right delt and it’s all good.
I did a painless injection in my glute today.

Last edited:
Here is something I learned when I started doing this and dealing with the public.

I would get a call or text from someone stating that the gear they got was painful, gave them a lump, something along those lines. I get all concerned because the last thing I want is someone getting a problem from my gear. I try to work out what could have happened, did I screw something up, how was someone, only one person getting pain from a batch of many vials?

Upon a few more questions or even in conversation they say something like “I took 8 shots from that vial, I don’t know why this stuff hurts me.”
Eureka!
I have absolute control of everything up until the vial leaves my hand. I have NO control over technique, cleanliness, storage, aseptic procedures, et al.
How am I even remotely responsible at this point?

This is the very reason I went back to 2% BA. I had tried to reduce all solvents to make a superior product. But guys and these complaints meant I took the BA back to a level that offered the most bacteriostaticicity.
Same with BB. I had minimal amounts in some batches but guys were putting shit in the fridge, hiding in the garage and shit.
Back to 20% in most products.

My belief is that the OP tainted his own vial and at then end of it, he’s getting a wee bit of dirtiness, causing some pain. I really wish this would have been divulged early. I think most of us had the impression he cracked a new vial from a new batch (albeit the same old raws), found it painful and we were trying to deduce the cause.

To clarify, they took 8 shots with no pain but the 9th one got them. That’s the point I was trying to make.
I saw in another forum where a guy wants to put his UGL stuff into his TRT vial. Then guys chimed in they do it all the time.
So when the guy pins that UGL for the first time and gets pip, who does he blame? Never mind he put 10ml of clean (you'd hope) new gear into a vial which is old, has been inoculated 10x with whatever and has a compromised stopper. People are so cavalier with this stuff.

I’m not at the end of a 20ml vial I’m about half way. I just cracked open another untouched vial that hasn’t been touched.

Get Shredded!
Here is something I learned when I started doing this and dealing with the public.

I would get a call or text from someone stating that the gear they got was painful, gave them a lump, something along those lines. I get all concerned because the last thing I want is someone getting a problem from my gear. I try to work out what could have happened, did I screw something up, how was someone, only one person getting pain from a batch of many vials?

Upon a few more questions or even in conversation they say something like “I took 8 shots from that vial, I don’t know why this stuff hurts me.”
Eureka!
I have absolute control of everything up until the vial leaves my hand. I have NO control over technique, cleanliness, storage, aseptic procedures, et al.
How am I even remotely responsible at this point?

This is the very reason I went back to 2% BA. I had tried to reduce all solvents to make a superior product. But guys and these complaints meant I took the BA back to a level that offered the most bacteriostaticicity.
Same with BB. I had minimal amounts in some batches but guys were putting shit in the fridge, hiding in the garage and shit.
Back to 20% in most products.

My belief is that the OP tainted his own vial and at then end of it, he’s getting a wee bit of dirtiness, causing some pain. I really wish this would have been divulged early. I think most of us had the impression he cracked a new vial from a new batch (albeit the same old raws), found it painful and we were trying to deduce the cause.

Good post cabo.

In the future I would say switch over to cypionate Raw it's a safer bet, enanthate has had problems

Last edited:
Then we’ll start to see “I used the same raws but this batch crashed.”
Cyp is so fickle. I wish I understood why. Without that splash of EO, I wouldn’t even attempt it again.

Then we’ll start to see “I used the same raws but this batch crashed.”
Cyp is so fickle. I wish I understood why. Without that splash of EO, I wouldn’t even attempt it again.

Same boat with me. I won't brew cyp again unless I have to and at that I will be adding some EO to that shit.

Good post cabo.

In the future I would say switch over to cypionate Raw it's a safer bet, enanthate has had problems

Cyp is all I brew, mine holds just fine at 250mg\ml with 2\20 using miglyol only. Ive had way to many issues with test e

Back