• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injection pain and soreness

pumpedadmin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am using 1/2cc of test E of a 500 mg bottle! After I inject the next day I am so sore and then a get a fever! I need some ideas!

I am using 1/2cc of test E of a 500 mg bottle! After I inject the next day I am so sore and then a get a fever! I need some ideas!

Some add a low mg, like 200mg/ml test to reduce pip. An individual could cut t500 to 1/4cc and add other low mg test.

Max

That's some seriously high concentration man. Unless you're pinning over a gram of test per week, why subject yourself to the pip? Getting some lower dosed test would be my suggestion

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Test flu bro. Take some ibuprofen if helps but try to cut it with another solution as well like mentioned above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your pinning protocols looking like? And what I mean is, what’s your routine? Do you heat the liquid up prior to injection? Are you massaging the site after you inject? Are you drawing with a different needle than what you inject with? I agree with what the others are saying in that with higher concentration gear comes more pip and also will increase the body’s response to having a foreign substance. Anytime you have a white blood cell increase in the body, you’ll have slight cold symptoms to accompany the increase. I’d suggest you heat the liquid up prior to injection. Heat some water (not boiling hot), and let the vial sit in it for 2 minutes or just long enough to heat up the vial. Helps make the liquid smoother. And as others have said, dilute it with a lower mg test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely get soreness when pin in glute....always when pin in shoulder (for 24 hrs.).

the pip is because of the high concentration of hormone squeeze down into one mole, compounding facilities can manufacturer hormones at dosages such as this, but there's a reason why most standard dosages of testosterone with long esters are 200-250.. your body is going to have an immune response,solvent are the first thing that get metabolized thereafter will be the carrier oil, what is Left behind is the parenting hormone and that is what will be even slower with the metabolization ratio..

my suggestion would be to apply ice to the area, make it as cold as possible to the point that you're uncomfortable, whether it's a bag of frozen vegetables or even frozen meat.. repeat this several times throughout the day..

you can also take a Benadryl, an antihistamine will slow down histamines from being deployed to the surrounding tissue..

in the future stay away from products that are compounded at such high dosages..

High concentration oils usually lead to pain due to the amount of solvent required. You could mix with a sterile oil to cut down in pain

Back