• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how to test letro's legitimacy

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
alright so awhile back i ended up obtaining 100 tablets of 2.5mg Alpha Pharm letro. it looks legit as hell, but is a generic and sometimes those suck dick and i dont want to risk gyno on cycle. so i have decided to test it while i am cruising to see if it is suitable for on cycle use. how do you guys propose i do this ? i think i will just continue my 200mg trt and throw in 2.5mg letro eod for a week. after this i plan to go get blood tests done on test and estrogen checked. if it is good letro, my E2 levels should be extremely low "close to 12 ish" in a rang of 12-40 being normal. cruising on 200 test a week i know for a fact my E2 stays at 32 and my test stays at 1070. so we will see how this fluctuates on 2.5mg eod generic letro. you guys think this is a safe way to test my letro legitimacy ? also when coming off i will taper in slowly to avoid rebound

My E2 while cruising at 300/week and 2.5mg letro twice weekly came back at 7.7, so you may see a lower number than you think. If you have good letro you might be <5 lol.

Back