• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT dose

Westcoastsavage

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just turned 40 and have been on TRT for about a year. I started on 200ml a week and got him to let me go up to 280ml! I know it’s on the high side for TRT but I want more!!! Hahaha I’m just curious what doses other people are on?

100mg a week

Max

The dosage is solely dependent on the blood/lab results for your T-levels (testosterone). I’m on 130mgs of Test-C, once a week. My last total T-level was 950 (about 3 months ago). Yeah 280mgs is high for a therapeutic dose, if it’s once a week injection. Be sure to have your estrogen levels checked. Are you prescribed any anti-estrogen protocol?

Doc probably won't leave you at that dose when your labs come back over 1000 test and hematocrit over 50. But enjoy it while it lasts. I once had mine convinced to let me run 300mg EW. But that didn't last long.

200mg/wk and it puts me right around 1000 total test. I've had some 1100s and some 900s. I have a pretty liberal doctor. I think I'm going to work my way down to 150mg/wk or wherever I don't need an AI. I don't want to take that shit forever but I like getting the script for blasts.

I dosed anywhere from 2 to 300 mg a week and my levels come back anywhere from 11 100 to 1400

100e4d and 250-500iu of hcg 2x per week is my prescription

I just turned 40 and have been on TRT for about a year. I started on 200ml a week and got him to let me go up to 280ml! I know it’s on the high side for TRT but I want more!!! Hahaha I’m just curious what doses other people are on?

I was on 250 and levels only 400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250/wk puts me at 1200ish 72hrs after last pin

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

140mg a week plus 350iu HCG x2 a week puts my t levels around 1050.

Doc probably won't leave you at that dose when your labs come back over 1000 test and hematocrit over 50. But enjoy it while it lasts. I once had mine convinced to let me run 300mg EW. But that didn't last long.

My online doc still prescribed at my test was 3000

They just prescribed me 200 pw test
100 deca per week

They just prescribed me 200 pw test
100 deca per week

I am highly interested how you got your doctor to prescribe Deca. I know it has therapeutic benefits for joints and would love to be able to get that added onto my Trt. I guess I should just ask the dr.

Can you ask for deca at any trt clinic? They wont be suspicious of anything?

I got 50mg/wk deca through defy medical. I just said that I heard nandrolone can help with joint pain and I have some from old injuries in my knees and shoulders. Easy as that.

If you're gonna wing it then 1mg of test per lb of bodyweight isnt a bad place to start. I would round to the nearest 25mg increment for dosing purposes for 250mg/ml, dose by what ever is 1/10 a ML of what your test is dosed at. So if you weigh 165 use 175mg if you weigh 210 use 200mg.

Last edited:
I know this is a bit old, but I have been all over the board as far as dosage. For TRT and not heavy body building, you won't notice the difference between 200-250 mg a week or 1000 mg a week. You're not breaking down muscle, feeding it tons of protein, or lifting heavy weights. So you won't benefit from any higher,.

The only things that will happen based on the person, much more acne and oily skin, prostate problems such as urinating, and Gyno.

Back