PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

lifter6973
01-05-2020, 04:11 PM
I've heard PPL version 2- any truth to this?

CompoundLifts31
01-05-2020, 05:22 PM
I don't think so.
I believe he puts down PPL at Meso.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

frank zazz
01-05-2020, 07:09 PM
Sure looks like them

DragonOrdnance
01-06-2020, 09:10 AM
Hey thanks for the welcome. And man, this is an age old discussion many of us have had over at Meso in particular. But I wish I was the size of PPL lmao, so I'll consider it a compliment!

CompoundLifts31
01-06-2020, 05:58 PM
Hey thanks for the welcome. And man, this is an age old discussion many of us have had over at Meso in particular. But I wish I was the size of PPL lmao, so I'll consider it a compliment!Is the ban affecting your stock or prices whatsoever?

GainTrain
01-06-2020, 06:17 PM
Why do you carry the exact same PWO Blend that PPL did..with the exact same name "Frog Juice". Just curious, seems a bit odd.

REHH
01-06-2020, 06:20 PM
Why do you carry the exact same PWO Blend that PPL did..with the exact same name "Frog Juice". Just curious, seems a bit odd.

Lol.....a little too obvious bro.

I was a PPL customer, still have some good raws that I'm using.

Maybe you can build your reputation back up, too bad you let everything go.

DragonOrdnance
01-06-2020, 07:24 PM
Frog Juice recipe isn't unknown. As you can tell by the numbers, they are both the same. We share stealth. But this isn't an unknown secret. So if you go on his website and compare his raw stealth numbers, or finished products, you'll notice similarities. China isn't a very big place in the raws world so we all help each other in order to actually get the product across the sea, or with gossip of what factory did what.

DragonOrdnance
01-06-2020, 07:26 PM
Lol.....a little too obvious bro.

I was a PPL customer, still have some good raws that I'm using.

Maybe you can build your reputation back up, too bad you let everything go.

What happened with PPL here as you mention "too bad you let everything go" ?

CompoundLifts31
01-06-2020, 07:48 PM
What happened with PPL here as you mention "too bad you let everything go" ?Complete and total meltdown attacking members. (If it wasn't you)
Why use the same name? That's what either Panda or Tone named it. I don't understand that at all. Compounds could be the same, but make it your own.

big_rich
01-06-2020, 09:14 PM
Yikes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jswole220
01-06-2020, 09:53 PM
Didnít you already admit to being panda ? After it was discovered yíall had the same up address on top of all other similarities? Ppl, D.O and monkey king you Admitted was you. Am I remembering this incorrectly?

GainTrain
01-06-2020, 09:56 PM
Didnít you already admit to being panda ? After it was discovered yíall had the same up address on top of all other similarities? Ppl, D.O and monkey king you Admitted was you. Am I remembering this incorrectly?

Pandas, Dragons, and Monkeys...Oh my (in my wizard of oz voice)

frank zazz
01-07-2020, 01:16 AM
Do you have some dragon vials like you did with the monkeys those were pretty damn cool.

REHH
01-07-2020, 04:20 AM
What happened with PPL here as you mention "too bad you let everything go" ?

Dropped his reps, quit responding, people not getting items or packs. I was missing an item from one of my packs, which I'm still owed. Started attacking members.The rumor was Panda had a drug problem.

frank zazz
01-07-2020, 05:45 AM
With all of the heat that the us has do you think that it is wise to be selling Oxys codeine and tramadol or you just donít care ?

GarlicChicken
01-07-2020, 12:34 PM
With all of the heat that the us has do you think that it is wise to be selling Oxys codeine and tramadol or you just donít care ?Yeah this is the biggest question imo. Still selling the fake IDs too?

Multislacking
01-07-2020, 01:13 PM
All this panda talk and I just watched Pets2...had to post this one. Especially with the scammers lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRB2h0apXwo

REHH
01-07-2020, 03:14 PM
All this panda talk and I just watched Pets2...had to post this one. Especially with the scammers lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRB2h0apXwo

Rofl

DragonOrdnance
01-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Definitely don't remember admitting to being Panda/Monkey. But thats all on Meso, if anyone wants to go through that chapter of our life lmao. I mean, I've been already a source on SST/Meso for over two years, so the suspecting of me being panda is completely out of the question at this point. But I understand the concern on a new board, and I'm ready to prove that allover again.

Frog juice has kept its name because I feel like its my own baby project. Changing its name.. Nah, the memes and the history of it is too great.

DragonOrdnance
01-07-2020, 04:38 PM
Dropped his reps, quit responding, people not getting items or packs. I was missing an item from one of my packs, which I'm still owed. Started attacking members.The rumor was Panda had a drug problem.

Won't defend that. The story over at Meso, as I've heard, is he was just kicked for being inactive. Didn't know the whole story.

CompoundLifts31
01-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Won't defend that. The story over at Meso, as I've heard, is he was just kicked for being inactive. Didn't know the whole story.Why don't you get some of your product in trusted members hands to try?
It's a step in the right direction here. Just a thought and I'm not asking for myself.

DragonOrdnance
01-07-2020, 07:29 PM
Why don't you get some of your product in trusted members hands to try?
It's a step in the right direction here. Just a thought and I'm not asking for myself.

Hoping that they'll hit me up and place a sample order my man. Everything in the store, especially our pharmacy products from Turkey are dead cheap. My philosophy is to sell wholesale prices on them so I can have both wholesalers and regular customers come for them.

REHH
01-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Just need to say something here.

He looks like panda, we've asked, he's responded. We need to move on and stop beating on the guy. We've been thru this same scenario here at asf a few times recently and some members have been banned or given infractions.

We can't prove or disprove who he is or was so just need to let him try to build up his reputation and prove himself here. He's been allowed to become a sponsor here by the administration so he needs to be given a chance and not bashed continuously.

DragonOrdnance
01-11-2020, 02:59 PM
Anyone can place a sample order my man. Just hit me up at my email or wickr, and we'll get ya squared away.

CompoundLifts31
01-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Welcome back.Yooo whatup!?!?!?

DomZan
01-17-2020, 06:22 PM
Rough crowd lol

DragonOrdnance
01-18-2020, 06:16 AM
It happens occasionally lmao