• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Appetite Suppressants???

JaySwizzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tryin to cut 15-20lb by the end of Feb, nd i was curious to see what are some great appetite suppressants to use rn for the cravings while one is on a caloric deficit...not really lookin for a thermogenic, but if there some kind of supps out there that have both, well thats cool too..

This is my go to for all my clients looking for appetite suppression. Over the counter. SuperStim by Driven Sports. Take 2-3 in the am and you won't wanna eat all day. There's also an old school trick if you sniff magic markers. I forget specifically the reasons why but you can research on PubMed and find more info on this if it suits you.

Black market, I see clients (that can source it ) use Adderall 20-60mgs ED, or the CR version.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/superstim-by-driven-sports-new-thermogenic-mood-enhancer-stimulant/

superstim__50541.1456165619.1280.1280.jpg

Never understood the whole appetite suppressant thing. Your human and supposed to eat and have an appetite.

I know you want to cut. Isn’t there a way to cut without suppressing your appetite? I know guys that cut on 300g C, 200g P and 50g F.

This is my go to for all my clients looking for appetite suppression. Over the counter. SuperStim by Driven Sports. Take 2-3 in the am and you won't wanna eat all day. There's also an old school trick if you sniff magic markers. I forget specifically the reasons why but you can research on PubMed and find more info on this if it suits you.

Black market, I see clients (that can source it ) use Adderall 20-60mgs ED, or the CR version.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/superstim-by-driven-sports-new-thermogenic-mood-enhancer-stimulant/

Rotlmao! Magic marker! Lol. Too funny Wes!

Max

Never understood the whole appetite suppressant thing. Your human and supposed to eat and have an appetite.

I know you want to cut. Isn’t there a way to cut without suppressing your appetite? I know guys that cut on 300g C, 200g P and 50g F.

Well its a very very long story bro, my body tranformations are to the extreme, both good and badd, but to sum it up, back in 2011 i use to be hella in shape, no lie, and not just in shape, but like buff and cut, all the way to 2014, then i got shot while i was in my car, kinda like ambushed by some dudes, i was hit 4x to my upper body, twice in my back, once in the chest and one in my arm..i was pretty banged up, so i stopped working out for a few years to recover and while i stopped working out, i was on Anixety Meds called paxil, and boy did that shit make me gain so muuuch fucken weight bro, not even bud makes me gain weight, so i went from 200lbs lean to 330 Super Obeese..lol, but i lost 140lbs these passed 14 months all through macros and meal prep, and im currently weighing 190 with a goood foundation, so im tryin to cut to 170, and get as lean as i can, so i jump on a cycle come the end of Feb. And i plan on runnin a legit 16 week cycle, so me at 170, i have leeway to put on a lil bit of bf..... I CAME A VERY LONG way, but im not finish or quite to my goal yet.. so to get to ur question about, the appetite suppressant, its bcuz i still get cravings for junk at times, and im too far in to fall back ..i do plan on running a cycle, just after i drop to 170 first

Last edited:
Well its a very very long story bro, my body tranformations are to the extreme, both good and badd, but to sum it up, back in 2011 i use to be hella in shape, no lie, and not just in shape, but like buff and cut, all the way to 2014, then i got shot while i was in my car, kinda like ambushed by some dudes, i was hit 4x to my upper body, twice in my back, once in the chest and one in my arm..i was pretty banged up, so i stopped working out for a few years to recover and while i stopped working out, i was on Anixety Meds called paxil, and boy did that shit make me gain so muuuch fucken weight bro, not even bud makes me gain weight, so i went from 200lbs lean to 330 Super Obeese..lol, but i lost 140lbs these passed 14 months all through macros and meal prep, and im currently weighing 190 with a goood foundation, so im tryin to cut to 170, and get as lean as i can, so i jump on a cycle come the end of Feb. And i plan on runnin a legit 16 week cycle, so me at 170, i have leeway to put on a lil bit of bf..... I CAME A VERY LONG way, but im not finish or quite to my goal yet.. so to get to ur question about, the appetite suppressant, its bcuz i still get cravings for junk at times, and im too far in to fall back ..i do plan on running a cycle, just after i drop to 170 first

Thanks for sharing

Rotlmao! Magic marker! Lol. Too funny Wes!

Max

LOL thanks man. It is a crazy topic, admittedly LOL.

[h=1]A Slimmer You May Be a Whiff Away[/h]
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/18/fashion/18skin.html

Dr. Hirsch has conducted several studies on smell, taste and appetite. In the early 1990s, he gave 3,193 patients inhalers containing aromatic ingredients, which they inhaled whenever they were hungry. They were instructed to keep their normal diet and exercise routines, and each month for a period of six months they were given new inhalers. The participants lost an average of 5 pounds a month, he said.

18skin-500.jpg
Follow Your Nose? Can certain products curb hunger just by sniffing or inhaling them?" data-mediaviewer-credit="Advertising Archives" itemprop="url" itemid="https://static01.nyt.com/images/2009/06/18/fashion/18skin-500.jpg">

Lolol..smh..im not goin to sniff no markers bro..smh..lol..adderall isnt easy to come by, but i will research more the SuperStim you had mentioned..

IML Gear Cream!
LOL thanks man. It is a crazy topic, admittedly LOL.

[h=1]A Slimmer You May Be a Whiff Away[/h]
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/18/fashion/18skin.html

Dr. Hirsch has conducted several studies on smell, taste and appetite. In the early 1990s, he gave 3,193 patients inhalers containing aromatic ingredients, which they inhaled whenever they were hungry. They were instructed to keep their normal diet and exercise routines, and each month for a period of six months they were given new inhalers. The participants lost an average of 5 pounds a month, he said.

18skin-500.jpg
Follow Your Nose? Can certain products curb hunger just by sniffing or inhaling them?" data-mediaviewer-credit="Advertising Archives" itemprop="url" itemid="https://static01.nyt.com/images/2009/06/18/fashion/18skin-500.jpg">

Its true. In Brazil, they have such a huge preteen/teen homeless population and the kids huff paint{gold paint} and the kids said it was to stave off hunger and that it killed their appetites. The Brazilian police were implicated with mass killings of these kids throughout São Paulo and Rio. Sick

Max

Thanks for sharing

Fashoo.. i wish i can post pics of me back in 2012 when i was jacked, picz of me 2017 when i was Really Obeese, and current pics of me now just to show im not tellin some BS story bro, bcuz validation is everything ya kno?you would be in shocked of the different transformations, but im not goin to post my face on here.... but yea man, life is crazy, and the gym and the whole bodybuildin lifestyle always seemed to get my mind all the dumb shit im surrounded by and see..

Its true. In Brazil, they have such a huge preteen/teen homeless population and the kids huff paint{gold paint} and the kids said it was to stave off hunger and that it killed their appetites. The Brazilian police were implicated with mass killings of these kids throughout São Paulo and Rio. Sick

Max

Woooow.. lol..thats crazy, almost as crazy as DNP..but i wont touch subject

Alternating/cycling phen & clen works very well. 2-3weeks clen then 2-week phen & so on.
This with the propper diet & cardio.

I tried clen before bro in the past, and it wasnt for me...it worked ok to get my body temp up, but it didnt curve my appetite at all like phen did at first...im not lookin for a thermogenic/Fat Burner in particular, but an appetite suppressant, im been dieting and cardio everyday for months now, so i dnt mind puttin in the hard work...

Last edited:
Certain nootropics I heafd can, Google some and see what comes up. Adrafinil and citocoline are just to I can think off the top of my head.👍

Thanks brotha..imma have to look into those..i never done nootropics but heard many great thingz especially ones used for preworkout

Bumpin this up, maybe somone can chime in and help a brotha out!!!... WHATS ARE SOME APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS...not no sniffin no paint or markers thooo ..lol

I've recently found that taking small doses of kratom throughout the day seems to suppress my appetite. Doesn't matter which strain. From what I've read, it is hit and miss whether it will decrease or increase your appetite. But most say decrease.

I've recently found that taking small doses of kratom throughout the day seems to suppress my appetite. Doesn't matter which strain. From what I've read, it is hit and miss whether it will decrease or increase your appetite. But most say decrease.

I have had this happen also -but it sounds like OP has done quite well just off of diet and exercise .A pound a week is more realistic -no hurry - it is about lifestyle .I am wondering if OP had many stretch marks after that kind of weight loss ? Kudos for your recovery so far - just take your time and enjoy being alive and healthy .I was all shot up many years ago ( lost a kidney) - but am still kickin at a very old age -Luck-OD

Get Shredded!

I never really got into the krarom scene ajd idk man, i think id be to scared to try it..Lol..js

I have had this happen also -but it sounds like OP has done quite well just off of diet and exercise .A pound a week is more realistic -no hurry - it is about lifestyle .I am wondering if OP had many stretch marks after that kind of weight loss ? Kudos for your recovery so far - just take your time and enjoy being alive and healthy .I was all shot up many years ago ( lost a kidney) - but am still kickin at a very old age -Luck-OD

OP?.. yea man, its not easy, but nobody said it was gunna be easy, so i knew its gunna be alot of hard work and a mental game to bounce back and get on Swole/Beast Mode.., and i dnt mind doin the hard work ya kno, like countin calories, Meal preps, Macros..etc, reasons why i asked for an appetite suppressant and not Fat Burner, but if one has both, then im up for it....nd thanks for the support bro, yea its like u said being healthy and alive is what matters most!!..💪🏻💪🏻👊🏼👊🏼

I never really got into the krarom scene ajd idk man, i think id be to scared to try it..Lol..js

I was pretty iffy about it too. But that was due to my own ignorance. I was concerned it would be too "drug like" but it's really not that big a deal. I did a "kratom vs booze" log here if you want check it out.

I was pretty iffy about it too. But that was due to my own ignorance. I was concerned it would be too "drug like" but it's really not that big a deal. I did a "kratom vs booze" log here if you want check it out.

Yea man, im scared of like how you said "too drug like" ..growin up i was reckless bro, smoking pcp, doin coke all the time...im good now tho, i been clean for about 10 years and just stick to my mary jane..but ill be sure to check your log out bro, 👊🏼👊🏼..i always like reading others logs and experiences..

This!

My trt doc will prescribe a 60 day supply of the 20mg with the idea that I'm using it as an appetite suppressant only.

I use it very sparingly on low cal or fasting days and I can still lift after a 20 hour fast. You'll cut fat like no other! And, it gives you a great sense of well being. Makes me love doing those hard to do sales calls.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This!

My trt doc will prescribe a 60 day supply of the 20mg with the idea that I'm using it as an appetite suppressant only.

I use it very sparingly on low cal or fasting days and I can still lift after a 20 hour fast. You'll cut fat like no other! And, it gives you a great sense of well being. Makes me love doing those hard to do sales calls.

I f'd up Wesley's quote... My mistake

No one has mentioned bronkaid yet. A simple ECA stack can help.

No one has mentioned bronkaid yet. A simple ECA stack can help.

Love the ECA STACK!! not the herbal one; Im talking Bronk, Aspirin, NoDoz. 2-3x a day. It works phenomenal on me. When used short term, I burn fat like a I’m a Furnace!! If that was available in tiny 30 packs: I’d pay $50 all day long. Of course it is available to me but, I’d like to see a sponsor make them.
Ephedrine HCL 25mg
ASPIRIN 325 or 81mg
Caffeine Citrate 200mg

Max

This!

What is this you are talkin about, adderall?

Back