• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

7 week progress report

GKelly84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
7 weeks in on 500 test e week. Ive put on 15 lbs up to aroumd 218 now my arms are 1.5 inches bigger pumped at 17.5 my chest has gone from 48 to 50 shoulders from 54 to near 56. whike my waist has lost an inch. bench has gone from 245 to 285 squat from 275 to 365 and my DL has gone from 405 to 500 first time in my life ive moved 5 plates and I feel like im just getting started ive been consistently adding 10lbs or more to my bench/squat and DL every week the past few weeks I may run this out to 14 or 15 weeks depending how long my supply will last. GC is some good shit. I still need to get some blood work done probably be next week.

7 weeks in on 500 test e week. Ive put on 15 lbs up to aroumd 218 now my arms are 1.5 inches bigger pumped at 17.5 my chest has gone from 48 to 50 shoulders from 54 to near 56. whike my waist has lost an inch. bench has gone from 245 to 285 squat from 275 to 365 and my DL has gone from 405 to 500 first time in my life ive moved 5 plates and I feel like im just getting started ive been consistently adding 10lbs or more to my bench/squat and DL every week the past few weeks I may run this out to 14 or 15 weeks depending how long my supply will last. GC is some good shit. I still need to get some blood work done probably be next week.

Thats dope af to seee that this lab is G2G

Great to hear!

Always good to hear about success....any pics?

Nice upward progression with your body weight and strength!

Max

Always good to hear about success....any pics?

Ill have to get some more recent ones ive got befores and about 6 weeks in i need to snap a few after a good pump. ill have to blur out about half my body lol ive got some pretty recognizable tattoos i dont want to plaster all over the internet never know whos watching

Just don't post pics with painted toenails or saggy skid marked panties...we have one guy who pushing the limit already...he knows who he is:)

Ill have to get some more recent ones ive got befores and about 6 weeks in i need to snap a few after a good pump. ill have to blur out about half my body lol ive got some pretty recognizable tattoos i dont want to plaster all over the internet never know whos watching

Back