PDA

View Full Version : No response

Twistedflame
01-03-2020, 02:52 AM
Over the past year I have tried to do business with Hupharma 4 different times when I was in a pinch. Let me just say holy shit the communication sucks. I never got a single response after the price list was sent, regardless if I asked a question or wanted to buy the product. Every time I get sent pricing I literally never hear back. Are they still in business or only serving existing clients?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delt123
01-03-2020, 03:15 AM
Hi,

yes we are still in business and still taking new clients. Iím sorry about the communication, there have been some radio silence from time to time unfortunately. We are looking to improve this because this doesnít improve our sales and customer satisfaction at all.

If you would still be down, I can help with this.

my sincere apologies!

Twistedflame
01-03-2020, 04:58 AM
Hi,

yes we are still in business and still taking new clients. Iím sorry about the communication, there have been some radio silence from time to time unfortunately. We are looking to improve this because this doesnít improve our sales and customer satisfaction at all.

If you would still be down, I can help with this.

my sincere apologies!

Sent you a pm

CRC1276
01-03-2020, 08:47 AM
They also changed emails so make sure your using the new one

WesleyInman
01-03-2020, 09:42 AM
If you look in their subsection you will see me complain about comms with them.

What works best is to reach them on WICKR. I believe its "HuPharma". Then you get communication within 24 hours.

I used to PM or email them and then Delt had to help me out as well.

Their products are awesome and it's worth downloading the Wickr App for better service imo.

delt123
01-03-2020, 11:03 AM
They also changed emails so make sure your using the new one

Thats correct! Hupharma@protonmail.com is our main one.

What works best is to reach them on WICKR. I believe its "HuPharma". Then you get communication within 24 hours.

Their products are awesome and it's worth downloading the Wickr App for better service imo.
Thank you Wesley! I asked if I could aid in the customer service. I think the periods Where there is a lack of communication is putting people off and rightfully so.

Greek9
01-03-2020, 03:09 PM

Yes!
Alan answers his Wickr within a day.

Delt and myself are Reps for Hupharma , pm us if you need anything.

ffrog
01-04-2020, 02:21 PM
Yes!
Alan answers his Wickr within a day.

Delt and myself are Reps for Hupharma , pm us if you need anything.A day or less. His communication has always been on point good dude

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Twistedflame
01-09-2020, 02:08 AM
After talking with the rep on here, I placed a small order. TD was about 3 days later. Everything seemed on point. Thank you @Delt123

delt123
01-09-2020, 04:51 AM
After talking with the rep on here, I placed a small order. TD was about 3 days later. Everything seemed on point. Thank you @Delt123

im glad to hear that and that you were still willing to order from us! I appreciate it!

Honton298
01-09-2020, 06:06 PM
I'm new to the forums and have always dealt by word of mouth until recently. I figured I'd try out new sponsors by going to the boards. I've Tried to contact them through 3 different emails for several days now on an update and no response..... Communication was ok at first but still took a while to hear back. It's been crickets for a few day now? Never dealt with a source that took so long to communicate

MindlessWork
01-09-2020, 06:20 PM
I'm new to the forums and have always dealt by word of mouth until recently. I figured I'd try out new sponsors by going to the boards. I've Tried to contact them through 3 different emails for several days now on an update and no response..... Communication was ok at first but still took a while to hear back. It's been crickets for a few day now? Never dealt with a source that took so long to communicate
Are you using a secure email? Many sponsors will not respond if you use anything like gmail, yahoo or hotmail.

Honton298
01-09-2020, 06:31 PM
Yeah, proton mail...
They responded ok at first with a little lag between response but after order was confirmed and money sent not another word

Honton298
01-09-2020, 06:32 PM
Almost 6 days with no contact.... Asked for a few updates and nothing out of anyone?

delt123
01-10-2020, 01:34 AM
Almost 6 days with no contact.... Asked for a few updates and nothing out of anyone?
Send me a pm with your email adress. This is not normal, I think there might be a bug. I have contact with him almost everyday so I think they might not come through.

Honton298
01-10-2020, 05:08 AM
I'm now back in contact. They emailed back yesterday around the time I was commenting on here. Im not real happy with the response that I've received and I've emailed them back this morning... I'll keep the progress updated as we try to resolve

DomZan
01-15-2020, 04:14 PM
I just canít wait to try their product. Iíve heard more good than bad about them. Thereís another guy here in my city who swears by them. So I placed an order. Rec a tracking number immediately. When this shows up and if the product is good Iím going to place an even bigger order.

delt123
01-16-2020, 03:01 PM
I'm now back in contact. They emailed back yesterday around the time I was commenting on here. Im not real happy with the response that I've received and I've emailed them back this morning... I'll keep the progress updated as we try to resolve
Hope you received an answer yet. You should have.

I just canít wait to try their product. Iíve heard more good than bad about them. Thereís another guy here in my city who swears by them. So I placed an order. Rec a tracking number immediately. When this shows up and if the product is good Iím going to place an even bigger order.
Thanks man! Looking forward to it!

Honton298
01-17-2020, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=delt123;1637401]Hope you received an answer yet. You should have.

Sorry, yes I've received an answer and nothing but good customer service to get it resolved. Thanks

DomZan
01-17-2020, 05:52 PM

Sorry, yes I've received an answer and nothing but good customer service to get it resolved. Thanks
So nothing?

DomZan
01-17-2020, 05:57 PM
Oops didnít mean to post that there. How the hell do I delete that ďso nothingĒ comment? Wasnít meant for that thread

delt123
01-18-2020, 04:20 AM

Iím glad everything worked out! Enjoy!

Oops didnít mean to post that there. How the hell do I delete that ďso nothingĒ comment? Wasnít meant for that thread
Hahahha a mod has to do that unfortunately. I doesnít really matter man, no problem.

DomZan
01-18-2020, 06:24 AM
Word. Just as long as well know it wasnít meant for that thread and no disrespect intended.

Doomed
01-22-2020, 06:27 AM
I just emailed him and he replied back within 10 minutes. They are on Chinese New Year holiday so Im sure emails will have a slight delay. He has always com through even with special requests