• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Year Focus

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

The new year is here so its time to stop jacking around and get dialed in. A couple of comments....don't hate me....I have feelings too:)

Be smart and safe....there is absolutely no need to get stupid on high dose gear when the same results can be achieved with low to mod doses and using certain compounds synergistically.

Listen...if your serious about your body and making gains....don't use alcohol and or rec drugs while using AAS. It's just pointless.

If you blast and cruise.....get bloodwork every 3-6 months and be able to interpret the data as well as come up with solutions to get things in range.

The liver is important but your main focus needs to be on your lipids(Heart) and kidneys.

Drink plenty of water and eat healthy. Yeah...I eat sweets but not all the time and I don't get carried away. Put some discipline in your life.

XXXOOOO

Guys,

The new year is here so its time to stop jacking around and get dialed in. A couple of comments....don't hate me....I have feelings too:)

Be smart and safe....there is absolutely no need to get stupid on high dose gear when the same results can be achieved with low to mod doses and using certain compounds synergistically.

Listen...if your serious about your body and making gains....don't use alcohol and or rec drugs while using AAS. It's just pointless.

If you blast and cruise.....get bloodwork every 3-6 months and be able to interpret the data as well as come up with solutions to get things in range.

The liver is important but your main focus needs to be on your lipids(Heart) and kidneys.

Drink plenty of water and eat healthy. Yeah...I eat sweets but not all the time and I don't get carried away. Put some discipline in your life.

XXXOOOO
Absolutely! Great advice!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ya i think we all fucked up in the past and did high doses

moderate to low dose is the way to go

LD throwing knowledge bombs as always. Always great to get your insight brother, happy new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks LDog, great advice and repping a great sponsor. Love me some GC!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Its nothing special guys..just trying to help when I can.

IML Gear Cream!
Simple does not equal Easy.

We all know the recipe, it’s just a matter of doing it.

Back