• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Using aas to lower test levels for trt prescription

Sakuraba1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cycle of tren ace, test p, mast p ending soon.
Thinking about getting on trt.
When will my test levels be lowest for bloodwork?
Before pct,during, or after?
I'm thinking 4-7 days after last injection, but before pct.

Do I need to worry about anything else showing up on whatever panel a urologist would order that would give away my gear use?

He or she will no that you were on gear. Do you really need to be on trt or just want to be ? Might be cheaper and easier to just self administer . If you really need it that why do pct and try and bring your levels back ? Just get off of test and wait two -3 weeks and you will be tanked

Cycle of tren ace, test p, mast p ending soon.
Thinking about getting on trt.
When will my test levels be lowest for bloodwork?
Before pct,during, or after?
I'm thinking 4-7 days after last injection, but before pct.

Do I need to worry about anything else showing up on whatever panel a urologist would order that would give away my gear use?
Are you trying to have your insurance cover your TRT?
If so, you may be disappointed with the amounts prescribed, type of administration and test levels you will be capped with.
If you pay for it yourself, you can find more progressive doctors, especially those that have experienced low test and its symptoms (hint: older) and tend to have more empathy (hint: larger doses) to those with low T.
Good luck.

Were you feeling depressed and fatigued while on cycle?

From what your saying you were already taking the test which is all a doctor is going to prescribe. Possibly the depression and fatigued could be stemming from something else.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Your LH and FSH will be lowered and he will know that you are playing him. There might be a sweet spot during your PCT that would work but timing that would be very hard and typically they will try to get at least 2 different sets of bloods to confirm low T. If you're trying to get it through insurance I think they need 3 tests showing low T to cover it. What this boils down to is don't do it. PCT like normal and then get tested. If it's low then discuss TRT with your doc if not, don't rush it if you don't need it.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been on TRT 200mg test C for years. I do my blood work 3 times a year. Whatever I am doing (blast) I stop for 10 days and my test levels are consistently below 200. On Trt dosage I am about 800 and blast over 1500.
10 days works perfect for me.

Most endo/urologist you go through will attempt to get your shit back online before opting to RX test. I had a buddy that got RX clomid for a year straight for low t. I thought it was kinda weird they did that and for that long but then he told me he had told them his wife wanted another kid.... so I think that led to the clomid for a year.

hes also afraid of needles lol so he’s prolly only gonna do the test gel or patches or whatever.

But....are you depressed running gear? It could be the tren. Some people have problems with depression running 19-nors.

in any event, trt through insurance seems like a hassle and expensive. The only reason I consider it is in case the Anabolic apocalypse happens... I’d rather have shitty ‘in range’ test levels than shittier low test levels.

your doctor will def know your juicing if you show up looking jacked and talking about having low test symptoms for a long time. Dudes with low test for long periods of time look like Patton Oswald.

your doctor will def know your juicing if you show up looking jacked and talking about having low test symptoms for a long time. Dudes with low test for long periods of time look like Patton Oswald.

Good point.

Back