• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Suggestion on what to test for blood test

Anopolo21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For my blood test on this cycle I will be checking test levels, estrogen, and, prolactin levels. I need to know if there is anything else you can suggest with the issue I'm having. So I've been running 500mg of test and 300mg of deca weekly for about six weeks. In the past I have run prohormone cycles along with my trt which was 200mg of cypionate weekly. Got some pretty decent results. On this I'm noticing an extrem amount of fat gain. My diet has been pretty much on point, and there not a lot of water retention. I noticed some gyno symptoms so upped my AI. I dont have caber right now, but dick seems to be workin just fine. Just knocked up the old lady.....again.....
I was wondering if anyone has experienced this on a cycle. Were there was more fat gain then muscle gain when training and eating right. Thyroid levels? I know estogen can be hindering muscle gains and adding fat. Just want to know with anyone's experience if there anything anyone might have a little more knowledge on. Maybe I'll add a little GH and T4

Be sure to get LC/MS/MS (mass spec) for your T assay since deca will screw up the cheaper ECLIA.

Prolactin is nice, not bad idea at all to check, but it's also pricey so tough to justify doing repeatedly.

Get several bloods IMO, otherwise you won't know results of AI adjustments, T & deca dose changes, and so on.

I get my lipids checked on cycle and off, it's usually a pretty cheap test. On the fat gain, you could get your HbA1c and fasting glucose checked and make sure you are not becoming insulin resistant or pre-diabetic. Again, both tests usually pretty cheap and you never know...

Be sure to get LC/MS/MS (mass spec) for your T assay since deca will screw up the cheaper ECLIA.

Prolactin is nice, not bad idea at all to check, but it's also pricey so tough to justify doing repeatedly.

Get several bloods IMO, otherwise you won't know results of AI adjustments, T & deca dose changes, and so on.

Great. Thanks for the advise

I get my lipids checked on cycle and off, it's usually a pretty cheap test. On the fat gain, you could get your HbA1c and fasting glucose checked and make sure you are not becoming insulin resistant or pre-diabetic. Again, both tests usually pretty cheap and you never know...
Sounds good I will definitely look into adding them to the test.

This is what I was thinking. You might be getting insulin resistance.

I just have my urologist do it every 3 months. He knows exactly what to test for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back